GTA V Recoveries (V...

Notifications
Clear all

GTA V Recoveries (Verification)

Page 4 / 10

(@Zeugato)

I definitely agree. I would also like if maybe they would have to give Rival Gamer a percentage of their profit (if charging)

If it's free, a simple post count should be put in place before members are allowed to post there.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

I will get this sorted within the next couple of days GlitchyTea - want to to get right.

Keep the idea flow going

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

This Could Be Possible Since Xraz And Rich are service moderators they could test it out the downside is that they might not have the console to test it on so for example if neither of them had ps3 they wont be able to verify it but on the other hand the person who is doing to recovery could post a video to either one of them and xraz or rich make there final Decision if they're are going to verify or not.

If any staff doesnt have a ps3 (like me). We could ask the person if they can show us on skype or upload a video prove of the day they will like to host/recoveries. Thats the only way that they can be verified unless someone else has got a better idea to make sure a ps3 user gets verified by staff

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

Finally have something of a plan for this, watch this space....[DOUBLEPOST=1414870320,1414737072][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys

I have made a very basic number of changes to see how it will look once everything has been shifted. Can you take a look at the services section and give me some feedback?

The JTAG and RGH will be going in there as well.

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)

Finally have something of a plan for this, watch this space....[DOUBLEPOST=1414870320,1414737072][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys

I have made a very basic number of changes to see how it will look once everything has been shifted. Can you take a look at the services section and give me some feedback?

The JTAG and RGH will be going in there as well.

It's looking good buddy (y)
The JTAG/RGH modding should be left where it is i think as it doesn't have anything to do with services but it's upto you 🙂

Page 4 / 10