Notifications
Clear all

GTA V Recoveries (Verification)

Page 2 / 10

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Agreed, that's why they should take out the ''Modded Lobbies'' sections, and just use services for everything to do with lobbies, services, netflix giveouts all that good stuff, so us Service moderators can verify or lock there thread.

It would be crowded as hell with stuff but that doesn't sound too bad they are "services" at the end of the day 🙂

That's what me and Quan are doing.

Scrap my idea it sounds better to do what quan said

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

It would be crowded as hell with stuff but that doesn't sound too bad they are "services" at the end of the day 🙂

Scrap my idea it sounds better to do what quan said

Its upto GlitchyTea or DubbedNav tbh though, I did suggest it to Dubbed to see what he thought but he said he's not sure what to do, weather or not he forgot lol?

Xraz
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

Nah it wouldn't, nothing we couldn't handle bud. Its not hard to view a thread, look for the correct things that will verify it, and then move into the correct section.

Oh that's how you meant it then yeah I wouldn't mind doing that.

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Its upto GlitchyTea or DubbedNav tbh though, I did suggest it to Dubbed to see what he thought but he said he's not sure what to do, weather or not he forgot lol?

It is dubbed we are speaking about he probably forgot jk ily really DubbedNav

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

It is dubbed we are speaking about he probably forgot jk ily really DubbedNav

Cheeky fecker! (Bang on though generally)

I hadn't forgotten about this.

The whole services section idea that RichHomieQuan suggested is along the lines of what I was thinking, governed by sub forums to avoid a messy section

It is WIP

Page 2 / 10