Notifications
Clear all

GTA V Recoveries (Verification)

Page 1 / 10

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Alright so i was just looking through the forums and stumbled across something that i think should have to be verified before being allowed to be publicly posted.
I see a few "GTA V Recovery Service" threads (Recovery services are where the thread creator needs access to a members XBL/PSN account) < For that reason i think there should be a few stages of verification put in place.
For example:-

1. The member wanting to make a recovery thread will contact a member of staff via PM on the site
  2. Either the staff member contacted will give the member a account to do the said modifications on
  3. If they are legit they can then post a recovery service
  4. If you decide this is going to be implemented then there should be a prefix "Verified" which will be placed on any recovery thread, If a member is found to have posted a thread claiming they can do such a service without being verified by staff they will be given an infraction.
    There should also be a pinned thread in the modded lobbies forum stating that no one should give their account details to a member who has not got the verified prefix next to their service thread, And state how you can post a service/what happens if you post one without abiding the rules which would also be mentioned in the said pinned thread.

This should be applied to all forums containing recovery services.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
46 Replies
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Agreed, that's why they should take out the ''Modded Lobbies'' sections, and just use services for everything to do with lobbies, services, netflix giveouts all that good stuff, so us Service moderators can verify or lock there thread.

Xraz
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

Agreed, that's why they should take out the ''Modded Lobbies'' sections, and just use services for everything to do with lobbies, services, netflix giveouts all that good stuff, so us Service moderators can verify or lock there thread.

If it was like that then it would be too crowded.

Xraz
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

Alright so i was just looking through the forums and stumbled across something that i think should have to be verified before being allowed to be publicly posted.
I see a few "GTA V Recovery Service" threads (Recovery services are where the thread creator needs access to a members XBL/PSN account) < For that reason i think there should be a few stages of verification put in place.
For example:-

1. The member wanting to make a recovery thread will contact a member of staff via PM on the site
  2. Either the staff member contacted will give the member a account to do the said modifications on
  3. If they are legit they can then post a recovery service
  4. If you decide this is going to be implemented then there should be a prefix "Verified" which will be placed on any recovery thread, If a member is found to have posted a thread claiming they can do such a service without being verified by staff they will be given an infraction.
    There should also be a pinned thread in the modded lobbies forum stating that no one should give their account details to a member who has not got the verified prefix next to their service thread, And state how you can post a service/what happens if you post one without abiding the rules which would also be mentioned in the said pinned thread.

This should be applied to all forums containing recovery services.

That's what me and Quan are doing.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

If it was like that it then would be too crowded.

Nah it wouldn't, nothing we couldn't handle bud. Its not hard to view a thread, look for the correct things that will verify it, and then move into the correct section.

Page 1 / 10