Notifications
Clear all

GTA 5 "scripts, codes, mods, offsets" Requests Open

Page 3 / 16

(@FastModz)
New RivalGamer

can you make a tutorial for decompil/compil .csc KranK ?

thanks

KranK
Topic starter
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

can you make a tutorial for decompil/compil .csc KranK ?

thanks

Well well you need assembler / dessembler for that there are none public only private ones or paid ones the one i have got im not authorized to share ATM as not all created by me

Beside that it's very hard language very close to assembly and need at least some basic asm skils to code rage engine scripts as rage engine isn't something open source script is very self explanatory and not even close to original R* scripts and only the basic are same

Any way to your question following to what I said previous .. Maybe so day some time but not today 🙂

(@FastModz)
New RivalGamer

Well well you need assembler / dessembler for that there are none public only private ones or paid ones the one i have got im not authorized to share ATM as not all created by me

Beside that it's very hard language very close to assembly and need at least some basic asm skils to code rage engine scripts as rage engine isn't something open source script is very self explanatory and not even close to original R* scripts and only the basic are same

Any way to your question following to what I said previous .. Maybe so day some time but not today 🙂

thanks KranK 🙂

(@deadmza)
New RivalGamer

Hi to everyone, I've a question about map mods. Is there any way to make your own map mods with your own ramps and designs? Thanks in advance and sorry if this post is in the wrong place

KranK
Topic starter
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi to everyone, I've a question about map mods. Is there any way to make your own map mods with your own ramps and designs? Thanks in advance and sorry if this post is in the wrong place

yes its very posible to make that type of mods by using create_object native and simillar things to it

Page 3 / 16