GTA 5 Offering Bonu...

Notifications
Clear all

GTA 5 Offering Bonus XP and Cash, Labor Day Sales This Weekend

GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable Member

Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer mode, Grand Theft Auto Online, is celebrating Labor Day with a handful of sales and bonus in-game cash and experience this weekend.

The Labor Day events begin today, September 4, and run through September 7. Each day has its own sales and specific game modes that offer bonus rewards. You'll be able to get cheaper planes, helicopters, boats, weapons, and more depending on when you're playing.

The full schedule follows below, courtesy of Rockstar.
Friday, September 4: Elitas Travel Labor Day Sale

• For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

Saturday, September 5: Legendary Motorsport Labor Day Sale

• On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

Sunday, September 6: Docktease Labor Day Sale

• Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

Monday, September 7: Warstock Cache & Carry Labor Day Sale

• Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

by Chris Pereira

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

Looks like I will be playing some GTAV for the first time in forever

(@Amazing)

R.I.P PS3 R.I.P GTA