Notifications
Clear all

Got bored!

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

When I played PS3, I was practically begged by all my friends to purchase Destiny. I'd never really been a fan of these sort of games, but I decided I'd give it a chance so I could play with my friends.
After a week I was level 22, and can honestly say I was so bored of the game.

In my opinion, the missions are all the same, just based in a different place.

Although it may have changed since they have released DLC. But I wont be purchasing the game again.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I Never Played Destiny But if the Dev's Don't Bring Out DLC They Will Lose Gamers. Same As GTA DLC Comes Out And After 2 Weeks I Stop Playing It Gets Boring But When They Do Release DLC I Start Playing For Abit. Big Companies Like Rockstar And Ubisoft Has To Bring DLCs In Order To Keep Gamers Interested To The Game

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I Never Played Destiny But if the Dev's Don't Bring Out DLC They Will Lose Gamers. Same As GTA DLC Comes Out And After 2 Weeks I Stop Playing It Gets Boring But When They Do Release DLC I Start Playing For Abit. Big Companies Like Rockstar And Ubisoft Has To Bring DLCs In Order To Keep Gamers Interested To The Game

Indeed they do, it's just a shame when they start milking DLC to get as much money as possible.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Some Companys Are Just Money Whores.. (Rockstar) Promise After Promise After Promise And THERE ALL BROKEN. If You Can Keep A Promise Dont Make One.

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Destiny realy is made for last gen consoles.The graphics are horrible.It should have just been released on Next Gen.