Get in the Hallowee...

Notifications
Clear all

Get in the Halloween spirit!

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Well Rival Gamer, Halloween is right around the corner! Only 2 more weeks! Scare some people! Hang out with friends and watch movies. In this topic, i'm gonna list some movies along with the trailers and some make up tutorials to really get the blood pumping. Here's a website provided by Vmo x : Free Movies No downloads required | Rival Gamer
that you can watch free movies on. The make up tutorials are provided by Pinkstylist and he does have plenty of more make up tutorials, below is just a few. He also has reaction videos of going on Omegle with these looks! Click on his name below to go to his channel. Note: The list of movies is not in least to greatest or greatest to least. There are plenty of more movies, but didn't want to put them all. If y'all have any suggestions for movies, i'll add the trailer right away or feel free to post it below.

Make Up - Pinkstylist

Smiley - Make Up tutorial

Freddy Kreuger - Make Up tutorial

Silent Hill Nurse - Make Up tutorial

Slenderman - Make Up tutorial

Sonic.exe - Make Up tutorial

SMILE - Make Up tutorial

Annabelle Doll - Make Up tutorial

Jigsaw - Make Up tutorial

Movies

Haunted Houses Near You!
Find Haunted Houses - Biggest, Best and Scariest Haunted Attractions in America - www.Hauntworld.com

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Well Rival Gamer, Halloween is right around the corner! Only 2 more weeks! Scare some people! Hang out with friends and watch movies. In this topic, i'm gonna list some movies along with the trailers and some make up tutorials to really get the blood pumping. Here's a website provided by Vmo x : Free Movies No downloads required | Rival Gamer
that you can watch free movies on. The make up tutorials are provided by Pinkstylist and he does have plenty of more make up tutorials, below is just a few. He also has reaction videos of going on Omegle with these looks! Click on his name below to go to his channel. Note: The list of movies is not in least to greatest or greatest to least. There are plenty of more movies, but didn't want to put them all. If y'all have any suggestions for movies, i'll add the trailer right away or feel free to post it below.

Make Up - Pinkstylist

Smiley - Make Up tutorial

Freddy Kreuger - Make Up tutorial

Silent Hill Nurse - Make Up tutorial

Slenderman - Make Up tutorial

Sonic.exe - Make Up tutorial

SMILE - Make Up tutorial

Annabelle Doll - Make Up tutorial

Jigsaw - Make Up tutorial

Movies

Haunted Houses Near You!
Find Haunted Houses - Biggest, Best and Scariest Haunted Attractions in America - www.Hauntworld.com

Make Up - Pinkstylist That guy has some crazy make up tutorials man! Seen him before.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Make Up - Pinkstylist That guy has some crazy make up tutorials man! Seen him before.

Hell yeah he's awesome dude. I'm thinking about doing some of that. I love scaring people.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Hell yeah he's awesome dude. I'm thinking about doing some of that. I love scaring people.

YouTube once done! OMEGLE HERE WE COME 😉

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Pinkstylist is my future boyfriend, oh yes.