Notifications
Clear all

Get a higher K/D

Topic starter
(@Moist_Potency)

one way i have found very effective is by going to settings in the pause menu. setting the look around sense almost all the way up, the aim sense a little bit higher than half, and the aim from simple to complex. and allow movement when zoomed. I like to cut out a small piece of eletrical tape into a little triangle, and putting it on my screen so the top of the triangle is at the center of the aim dot. it helps when at the beach, driveby, and other locations. speaking of drivebys the automatic pistol is more powerful than the smg, and jut a little less powerful than the regular but, come on. its an automatic pistol

when trying to scope people, hold the trigger down around halfway, so when you are ready to fire, it is more instant, the sniper rifles have a longer trigger pull than other weapons. after shooting someone with the heavy sniper, switch to the marksman rifle to finish them off.

the best ar, is the special carbine, the best shotgun is the heavy, or the automatic, without a supresor it is praticaly a 2 shot kill. one of my favorite guns that i have logged over 1000 kills on is the combat mg, and wear a bullet proof helmet.

after my last account got put in bad sport for 2y9m after hitting a modder on the top of maze bank with a jet, in my new account i have a K/D of 6.38. if this was any help to you, dont forget to drop a like. good luck to you all

3 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Cool stuff 🙂 I'm sure this'll help some people out, thanks for sharing!

Topic starter
(@Moist_Potency)

NO PROBLEM BUDDY

Topic starter
(@Moist_Potency)

sorry caps lock was on, lol