Clear all

GameSharkBeta

Page 4 / 6

(@carma66)

thank you so much, but i get this now:

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

Wooo! Hey there everybody, so this has been a big project I've been working hard on for quite a while;

it utilizes my GameSharkPlugin to it's fullest, and brings you the entire vast library of Gameshark codes 😀

Now, bare in mind this is the initial release, and it's still in beta, I've got a few other things planned to add onto this tool in the near future, but I'm happy enough with this to bring it your way!

Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Virus Total (3/51) False Positive due to Packer used

Issue was taken care of, thanks to KranK!!!

i wanna try this out nice job on it Cain532

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

thank you so much, but i get this now:

I went through and tested everything, it's working fine on my end, I did find another error involving the popup you get when Connecting, but I never got that popup.

That popup is triggered when the program fails to grab the ProcessName, or the connection doesn't go through. If you click Cancel, it'll try to reconnect to your PS3.

(@carma66)

I went through and tested everything, it's working fine on my end, I did find another error involving the popup you get when Connecting, but I never got that popup.

That popup is triggered when the program fails to grab the ProcessName, or the connection doesn't go through. If you click Cancel, it'll try to reconnect to your PS3.

i use cobra psx launcher to run the iso, is compatible with cobra launcher?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

i use cobra psx launcher to run the iso, is compatible with cobra launcher?

Yes that's how I launch mine as well

Page 4 / 6