[Free] Earn thousan...

Notifications
Clear all

[Free] Earn thousands off Microsoft! {Windows and visual studio method included}

Nekrotic
Topic starter
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

[HIDE-REPLY]If you like the method make sure to keep the thread alive.

Make thousands off Microsoft!
First what you need to do is come up with an online business. I recommend a game developer or coder.
Go to weebly.com or wix.com and create a free site. And some random stuff pretending to be this business and publish it. Make it kinda realistic, add timelines for apps or something. Or you can buy a .com but I used weebly and got approved.
But keep this in mind, you don't need design skills, it's drag and drop, and find a good template. All I did, was grab a template, edit the home page, make up a business name, put a fake upcoming product and fake about us/contact us and it got approved.
Next head over to live.com or microsoft.com and register an account. You can use your own details or fake ones (I suggest using real ones), but make sure to keep a copy Incase you need to remember them later, and you will need access to the email you provide.
Now comes the big step head over to microsoft.com/bizspark.
Sign in to your microsoft account you created earlier. And press join bizspark.
Fill out the questions and make sure to enter your fake site.
Wait for their approval process and hope to be approved. I was by following this steps. If you aren't approved (which is unlikely) don't stress! Repeat the process and try again.
Once you are approved head over to msdn subscriptions
Sign in and head over to subscriber downloads.
Hit my serial keys, and let your jaw hit the floor at how many free keys you just got!
Sell them or use them, enjoy! You could make some serious profit out of this once you get a few accounts going.
With some work this can become autopilot.
Make sure to keep some for yourself!
If all was done correctly you would have gotten yourself the best new windows 10 too 🙂 good luck with your sales, vouch my thread if this helps.
Please note: if you plan to make multiple accounts I would also suggest using a vpn.[/HIDE-REPLY]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I just noticed this was here... I cant see it yet.. Should I believe it is legit? haha

EDIT: I feel like this would take a while

Nekrotic
Topic starter
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

I just noticed this was here... I cant see it yet.. Should I believe it is legit? haha

EDIT: I feel like this would take a while

Compared to most methods, this is VERY quick. Doesn't take that much work, other than putting some effort into a drag and drop site, and just waiting to be approved.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

Compared to most methods, this is VERY quick. Doesn't take that much work, other than putting some effort into a drag and drop site, and just waiting to be approved.

I might try it sometime. I don't need any serial keys or anything, I just need money haha