Fan attempts to pre...

Notifications
Clear all

Fan attempts to pre-order Fallout 4 with bottle caps

GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

Someone has attempted to pre-order Fallout 4 by sending developer Bethesda over 2000 actual bottle caps, the series' in-game currency. lol

Fallout 3 was my favorite game for several years, so I made the rational choice to start saving up bottle caps,

The tl;dr version is that he spent 7.5 years saving up what amounted to an estimated 2240 bottle caps. "I went ahead and sent everything I've been able to save since I played Fallout 3 for the first time," he said of this booty.

"I'm hoping if this post gets popular enough their PR department will be too nervous to turn me down," Seth added on Imgur.

We've sent Bethesda a request for comment on this and will update should the developer say yay or nay to Seth's unusual pre-order request.
By Jeffrey Matulef

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I read this on Facebook, really interested to see whether they allow this ahah

GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

I read this on Facebook, really interested to see whether they allow this ahah

lol it made me chuckle m8

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

They have actually accepted it, this is because he was the first person to do it, so I don't think they'll let anyone else do it now. But good on them!

GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

They have actually accepted it, this is because he was the first person to do it, so I don't think they'll let anyone else do it now. But good on them!

That is great that they accepted the offer lol, like you say that will never happen again