Enjoy Your Stay Her...

Notifications
Clear all

Enjoy Your Stay Here! | and My Story of How I Became A Member Here!

Game
Topic starter
(@Game)
New RivalGamer

I planed to make this when i first joined.
I honestly dont know who sent me.
who sent you to the Rival Gamer
I enjoy this site.
Enjoy your stay guys and girls.

i got a message on se7ensins to come here.
Dont be a rule breaker.

Yes i have been active but i take my days off.
I hope to meet you guys and girls on Rival Gamer in person.
Be A Member Here.
This site has alot more things you wont see on most of the gaming site.
You join you are a special member to us.
We Treat You With Respect.

When i recived the message i reported it for advertising i didnt know what to do after that so i went back to the message and clicked the link it showed up Rival Gamer i was like okay! in my head. I then looked around this site i saw a puplic lounge, My eyes went big!. I clicked that sign up button but i messed up i made 2 accounts one was TheTechGame and the other was Game i went to a moderator/administrator and said i accidently made 2 accounts im not telling what they said becuase im suppost to keep private messages PRIVATE they went nice on me though i like the Staff here. i hope you do to. i see Nikki Minaj hogging the status greeting people 🙂 i do appreciate that Nikki no harm done. also i see that H1Z1 got banned i feel sorry for him but Rules are Rules face it not everyone is a Rule Breaker but i guess hes 1 of them. i also see Staff in the public lounge i see them there when im not logged in i look around as a guest before i sign in. i have 1 warning i hope i never spam in the public lounge again i broke a rule im one of the rule breakers now but i can redeem myself by telling myself in my head Read The Rules Idiot... then i can redeem myself. i hope you all read this i hope to get respect from the staff and the members around here.
Join The Site.
Feel The Intesity.
Be The Member
Be A Lovable Member
Be A Notable Member
BE A Rival Gamer
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

nice semi intro 😀