Dawn of the Planet ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

"Ten years after simian flu wiped out much of the world's homosapiens, genetically enhanced chimpanzee Caesar (Andy Serkis) and his ever-growing band of followers have established a thriving colony just outside San Francisco in Muir Woods. Meanwhile, a small band of human survivors emerges, which forces Caesar -- as leader -- to grapple with the dual challenge of protecting his people and re-establishing a relationship with the remaining human population -- the latter being Caesar's secret wish."

This movie. Wow, where do I start? There's so much to this movie, such a wonderful and uplifting movie. the awesome part is, there's gonna be a part 3 in 2016. 2016 can not come any faster...

So I honestly held off with watching this movie due to the fact that I saw the first one and expected this one to be "bleh." It wasn't, it blew my freaking mindhole.

We all know I love movies where there is some delicious women, there is one on this movie as well. This was one of those movies where you would get all giddy, mad, and then sad. Back to back. Your emotions will swing from vine to vine.

There's the hot girl and the cutest little monkey you'll ever see. Get ready to go ape sh*t after this movie.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I WATCHED IT GREAT FILM. But in the beginning its boring but it gets better when you watch it