Notifications
Clear all

Custom Usergroups Idea

Page 1 / 3

Quiet
Topic starter
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

This may change some format on the site if we go with this idea.I don't want to take any ideas from any sites but we should let users get custom usergroups.Like this:

Minion Force=Same thing as Section Mod
Middleman=Trusted person in holding an item in a deal between 2 users
Princess= Verified female user
Pharoah= Member of the month
Publicist=Writer
New's Force= People who share gaming news
Contributor=Someone who contributes to the community

Others you see are custom.They should go below your name centered also there are gif's one's.There should be a post count of 500 regardless if you are premium or a regular member.Staff have the ability to use it anytime. If you get in the donater usergroup you have the ability to use it too.To request for the usergroup you must request in a section where any staff can verify it.There will be rules on what can and can't be on the custom usergroup banner.This somewhat ties into the badges system just this is better.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
13 Replies
XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

This may change some format on the site if we go with this idea.I don't want to take any ideas from any sites but we should let users get custom usergroups.Like this:

Minion Force=Same thing as Section Mod
Middleman=Trusted person in holding an item in a deal between 2 users.
Princess= Verified female user

Others you see are custom.They should go below your name centered also there are gif's one's.There should be a post count of 500 regardless if you are premium or a regular member.Staff have the ability to use it anytime. If you get in the donater usergroup you have the ability to use it too.To request for the usergroup you must request in a section where any staff can verify it.

I Aggre, this also feels like ranks to me in away.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like this in 1 sense, but in another I don't...

I like it cause it helps users show off more, rather than just the small badges under their name. If it were to be a thing, I think you would have t be premium... It would add another reason to buy it, and help the site.

I don't like it, cause it would look unprofessional. UNLESS, They implement it in a way that makes it not so unprofessional.

I do think it would be a great addition to the site.

(@Project Wee)
New RivalGamer

yea I think this be a fine add to the site 🙂

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

I Really like this idea of this but what we would have to do is a Huge twist on it
to make it really unique and fresh to make it more appealing to Premium users
and to make it a added feature making people more want to buy premium in the
Future would like to see this Happen for sure

Page 1 / 3