Changes being made ...

Notifications
Clear all

Changes being made to Battlefield Hardline

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Visceral Games has stated that there will be changes made to Battlefield Hardline. During receiving feedback all through-out the beta Visceral Games said they that are "Taking the Battlefield Hardline beta very seriously." Visceral is upping-the-anty on the recoil with some of the assault rifles as well has making a select amount of starter guns "user-friendly" for those who are just starting out. Earlier this month the Battlefield Hardline beta was released and an outstanding 7 million played the beta through the week the beta was live. Visceral Games said "We don't plan on upsetting the apple cart." They plan on making a few adjustments and tweaks, but do not want to ruin the game by making enormous changes.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Visceral Games has stated that there will be changes made to Battlefield Hardline. During receiving feedback all through-out the beta Visceral Games said they that are "Taking the Battlefield Hardline beta very seriously." Visceral is upping-the-anty on the recoil with some of the assault rifles as well has making a select amount of starter guns "user-friendly" for those who are just starting out. Earlier this month the Battlefield Hardline beta was released and an outstanding 7 million played the beta through the week the beta was live. Visceral Games said "We don't plan on upsetting the apple cart." They plan on making a few adjustments and tweaks, but do not want to ruin the game by making enormous changes.

Nice! Beta was a real good idea for them to develop. All honesty, I think they should be done on any new multiplayer game. Gives them time before launch to make sure its perfect, thus getting better ratings unlike old GTA V...

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

I posted on the forums about the ranking system.On my first day of the beta it matches me up already with a level 55.Sorta unfair so I was like match players with the same rank or near it for a fair advantage.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I've never been a huge fan of Battlefield. I bought Battlefield 4 and although I enjoyed campaign, I hated online. I'd spawn in and someone would be there ready, I never stood a chance.

I did play the beta for Hardline and I found it quite fun. I'm un-decided whether I will actually purchase it though.