Notifications
Clear all

Can't make a DEBUG EBOOT (CS:GO PS3 - NPUB)

Page 2 / 6

Moist
Topic starter
(@Moist)
Eminent RivalGamer

No, the update eboot in talking about will be in the devhdd0/game/BLUSXXXXX/USDIR/ (replace the "x" with whatever the game id you have) what game is this btw

This game is "Counter-Strike:Global Offensive", and I'll try that update eboot out.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hey there 😀 so there are a few ways to debug a PSN game, one of which being to debug the update eboot rather than the main eboot. You can debug the update eboot by using true ancestor (use make_fself_npdrm.exe) and you should be able to decrypt it via the usual methods. Worst case scenario, upload the eboot and I'll take a whack at it!

Hey cain532 i have psn eboot that i can't make to debug eboot no matter what, can you make debug eboot from this? i link it here: https://mega.co.nz/#!0B8ESIQJ!whN3OevWzod_hgWki6BHvWCAxSlMVg1Skz_zzkG1O8o

(@Fever)
Active RivalGamer

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me with an issue that I'm currently having? I downloaded CS:GO from the PSN store hoping to make a few mods for it but it's being very tedious. I tried making the eboot DEBUG but I keep getting an error with TrueAncestor. Since it's NPUB I had to get the .RAP file and the KLIC but in order to actually use those I need to get it to be DEBUGGED. Any ideas?

Have you got it debugged yet? Cause I've already got a debugged eboot if you need it

UGz-
 UGz-
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

i didnt know CS go was on psn store how much is it?

Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hey cain532 i have psn eboot that i can't make to debug eboot no matter what, can you make debug eboot from this? i link it here: https://mega.co.nz/#!0B8ESIQJ!whN3OevWzod_hgWki6BHvWCAxSlMVg1Skz_zzkG1O8o

You can't debug a lot of PSN games, you won't get it to work.

Page 2 / 6