Can someone help me...

Notifications
Clear all

Can someone help me?

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@coreyjkl)
New RivalGamer

I have just bought a 2nd hand xbox one today.

It has Call of duty ghosts, fifa 15 and titanfall on the hard drive.

If i click a game to play, it shows me the background of the game and then goes back to the dashboard and a message appears saying:
Do you own this game or app?
If you have a game disc, insert it now. If there is no disc, make sure you are signed in to xbox live. It you do not have the rights to play it, you will need to try it or buy it at the Xbox Store. (0x87de07d1)

Is there anything that i can do about this?

Thank you to everybody.

Coreyjkl

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

You might need to go talk to microsoft about that. It also can be your profile. Who ever owned the games must only be play with that account.

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Hi! This error is most commonly found with region locks. Microsoft has implemented this to stop people from taking advantage of deals in other locations.

• The game was purchased and downloaded, but you aren’t signed in and connected to Xbox LIVE.
  • The game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, and that person is not signed in to the console.
  • The game disc is not in the console.
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

I have just bought a 2nd hand xbox one today.

It has Call of duty ghosts, fifa 15 and titanfall on the hard drive.

If i click a game to play, it shows me the background of the game and then goes back to the dashboard and a message appears saying:
Do you own this game or app?
If you have a game disc, insert it now. If there is no disc, make sure you are signed in to xbox live. It you do not have the rights to play it, you will need to try it or buy it at the Xbox Store. (0x87de07d1)

Is there anything that i can do about this?

Thank you to everybody.

Coreyjkl

Best bet is to ring MS bud.

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Best bet is to ring MS bud.

I agree with this, you'll have a better understanding of where this error is coming from by calling them. 1-800-4my-xbox.

Page 1 / 2