Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 News on Anti-ban

Page 2 / 3

DevOps
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

PM ME Dev please and thank you

Okay Bro.. I'll Reply To it. i Passed out when reading the first one last night.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Okay Bro.. I'll Reply To it. i Passed out when reading the first one last night.

Yes i would also like to know your method, including cfw version, game manager, tool name and etcetera.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Yes i would also like to know your method, including cfw version, game manager, tool name and etcetera.

Method on what?

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Method on what?

French Developer mentioned he has never been banned, i am wanting to know which steps he takes to never get banned. Maybe he uses a debug eboot, or an rtm tool which has an anti-ban. I am yet to find a tool which mods stats that does not get you banned.

DevOps
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

French Developer mentioned he has never been banned, i am wanting to know which steps he takes to never get banned. Maybe he uses a debug eboot, or an rtm tool which has an anti-ban. I am yet to find a tool which mods stats that does not get you banned.

I Do Nothing Special at all. i dont run any homebrew or anything to "Lower" the risk of ban. i also dont sit here and mod the He** out of a game, i may be master and have fully unlocked everything. but i also know what i am doing. i have been here in this "Modding" Community for years. i know what i can / can not do.

My firmware is 4.46.1 D-Rex
Eboot: Debug ( Clean )
Game Manager: N/A
Tool Name: N/A ( My Private Tool. )

Thanks, DevOps (Aka. Thomas)

Page 2 / 3