Clear all

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 News on Anti-ban

Page 1 / 3

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey Rival Gamer

Here is some information on Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

On Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Trey-arch has implemented TAC [Trey-arch Anti Cheat]. BO2 used on PC. TAC works this: Trey-arch has a team that awaits players play manually, it means it is a system record that they can look suspicious players in real time and of course delayed they can order (even when you have a prohibition against)! you prohibit manually! English: Trey-arch: has a Team, yes manually watching Players playing, this means clustering, They have a recording System, Yes, They can look at suspicious Players in Real-Time and of course delayed! So They Can ban you

Hope this information was helpful for all you Black Ops 3 users 😀

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
JinxyCat
(@JinxyCat)
New RivalGamer

fuckem...thats what i gotta say about it./

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

fuckem...thats what i gotta say about it./

Lmaoooo :p

DevOps
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hey Rival Gamer

Here is some information on Call of Duty Black Ops 3.

On Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Trey-arch has implemented TAC [Trey-arch Anti Cheat]. BO2 used on PC. TAC works this: Trey-arch has a team that awaits players play manually, it means it is a system record that they can look suspicious players in real time and of course delayed they can order (even when you have a prohibition against)! you prohibit manually! English: Trey-arch: has a Team, yes manually watching Players playing, this means clustering, They have a recording System, Yes, They can look at suspicious Players in Real-Time and of course delayed! So They Can ban you

Hope this information was helpful for all you Black Ops 3 users 😀

I Honestly Dont Understand How People Get Banned xD
I Mean Honestly. I Am On Black Ops III Every Day Updating Shit That No one else will update, and also i am master prestige with all my stats modded xD

i dont spoof my cid / use anything to make my cfw look like a ofw either.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I Honestly Dont Understand How People Get Banned xD
I Mean Honestly. I Am On Black Ops III Every Day Updating Shit That No one else will update, and also i am master prestige with all my stats modded xD

i dont spoof my cid / use anything to make my cfw look like a ofw either.

PM ME Dev please and thank you

Page 1 / 3