Notifications
Clear all

C sharp help thread

Page 1 / 4

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello everyone I just wanted to make this post to see who here has some C # projects that they want help with.

I know a lot of people who have ideas but lack the experience to build what they Invision! That's what this post of for; I would like to get as much collaboration going here as possible so anyone who needs help gets it.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
16 Replies
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Hi Cain, I'm actually starting modding and I need some help with a lot of things xD. For example, I dont know how to get some c# themes for my tools, need to learn some ppc and how to get some offsets, how to update offsets etc. I dont know too much but I want to learn here 🙂

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi Cain, I'm actually starting modding and I need some help with a lot of things xD. For example, I dont know how to get some c# themes for my tools, need to learn some ppc and how to get some offsets, how to update offsets etc. I dont know too much but I want to learn here 🙂

I would be more than willing to help! I know somebody made a post with a bunch of C# themes HERE so pick one from there that you want to use 😛

After you find one, it's just a matter of adding the items to your Toolbox in VS, to do that you can either right click the tool box and hit "Choose Items" (I like to also add a seperate tab to keep things neat 😉 ) then just click the "Browse" button and navigate to wherever the .dll is!

as far as PPC, I'm not great at it, but I can help a little! Offsets can be tricky depending on what you are looking for. If you are using breakpoints to find functions in ProDG then create your own code using CodeWizard i can help a bit, but GamePwnzer would be the guy to talk to in that department 😉 either him or Cyb3r, they are both WAY better than I am with PPC. KranK is also really good. 🙂

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

i will be needing help shortly wanted to build a simple rtm tool for mw3

(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Cyb3r is not here and havent seen krank or gamepwnzer online this days, gonna ask gamepkwnzer and wait again if he can help me 🙁

Page 1 / 4