Notifications
Clear all

Black Ops 3 - Free Zombies Double XP !

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

So I decided to tamper with there system a little and try to crack an algorithm which I need more codes in order to do, I have found a way to get free codex from the company also which I will explain in a second. So Rival users I ask that you post all your used codes down below along with the item you got it from so we can crack the algorithm !!

How I got free codes: So I am e-mail subscribed to Call of Duty and Mountain Dew Promotions so I was e-mailed 1 free code good for 15 minutes of Zombies Double XP, I then used that code and flipped it to get another code simply by e-mailing back and changing 1 letter and saying my code from a Mountain Dew drink did not work ! Later through the week I got this e-mail Gyazo - d3c92f3544d7a8695f65edda50e75814.png

If you would like to repeat the process feel free but you must use a different e-mail each time, please post your used codes below !!!

MCAMNS7PCM (Free e-mail code)
	XYT7PLKHCL (E-mail replacement code)
	AMM7ZMCMC7 (E-mail replacement code)

*Note: The item you tell them you are missing is the code you will get a replacement for, please do not abuse this and get a bunch of 30 minute codes, I advise you to do it once or twice then keep doing it on 10 minute codes.

REDEEM YOUR CODES HERE: https://fuelupforbattle.com

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Update: Added a new code I got from this method and added a note to as how to get certain codes you want.