Battlefield 4 - Unl...

Notifications
Clear all

Battlefield 4 - Unlimited RAWR + More 1.20

Page 3 / 5

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

can u do a tutorial about ppc and how to work with strings in ida pro?

PPC cannot be covered in one tutorial it also a low level language which means it's not as easy as other languages like C++ or C, there's tons of resources out there just search for PowerPC and you will find what you looking for.

When you learn PPC basics then you can start digging little bit more into IDA and other reversing apps. Also I don't use IDA much often so I don't know much about it I use ProDG debugger mainly to do almost everything.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

It's as easy as searching for hex value in netcheat, example:

1. Open Netcheat and choose type text in the value field paste this: XP3/Gameplay/Vehicles/MAARS_Robot/U_MAARSBot
    Start Address: 32E00000
    Stop Address: 3F000000

Hit Initial Scan
    Now you will get an address copy it and goto windows calculator > View > Programmer > Change the number to Hex
    Then paste the address you got from Netcheat and subtract it by 64 and click enter, the result is your wanted address.

That's all to it, this applies to all others. Pointers are just waste of time IMHO, I would suggest using PPC instead of following it every time in memory.

After i have the final address from the calculator, how do i apply it in netcheat?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

After i have the final address from the calculator, how do i apply it in netcheat?

Haven't I explained this already? o_O

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Haven't I explained this already? o_O

The result from net cheat, i just edit the address?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

The result from net cheat, i just edit the address?

I haven't tested this myself so I have no idea what value it contains or what it should have, if you don't know how memory works then i'm afraid this is not going to benefit you.

Page 3 / 5