Battlefield 4 - Unl...

Notifications
Clear all

Battlefield 4 - Unlimited RAWR + More 1.20

Page 2 / 5

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Seems straight forward enough 🙂 I'll see if I can take a crack at it tonight.

Cain saves the day.

(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

cain the best waiting for you 🙂

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

It's as easy as searching for hex value in netcheat, example:

1. Open Netcheat and choose type text in the value field paste this: XP3/Gameplay/Vehicles/MAARS_Robot/U_MAARSBot
  2. Start Address: 32E00000
  3. Stop Address: 3F000000
  4. Hit Initial Scan
  5. Now you will get an address copy it and goto windows calculator > View > Programmer > Change the number to Hex
  6. Then paste the address you got from Netcheat and subtract it by 64 and click enter, the result is your wanted address.
  7. That's all to it, this applies to all others. Pointers are just waste of time IMHO, I would suggest using PPC instead of following it every time in memory.

UGz-
 UGz-
Topic starter
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

1. Open Netcheat and choose type text in the value field paste this: XP3/Gameplay/Vehicles/MAARS_Robot/U_MAARSBot
    Start Address: 32E00000
    Stop Address: 3F000000

Hit Initial Scan
    Now you will get an address copy it and goto windows calculator > View > Programmer > Change the number to Hex
    Then paste the address you got from Netcheat and subtract it by 64 and click enter, the result is your wanted address.

That's all to it, this applies to all others. Pointers are just waste of time IMHO, I would suggest using PPC instead of following it every time in memory.

thanks bro is will help a lot 🙂

(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Start Address: 32E00000
    Stop Address: 3F000000

Hit Initial Scan
    Now you will get an address copy it and goto windows calculator > View > Programmer > Change the number to Hex
    Then paste the address you got from Netcheat and subtract it by 64 and click enter, the result is your wanted address.

That's all to it, this applies to all others. Pointers are just waste of time IMHO, I would suggest using PPC instead of following it every time in memory.

can u do a tutorial about ppc and how to work with strings in ida pro?

Page 2 / 5