Battle Field 4 RTM ...

Notifications
Clear all

Battle Field 4 RTM Tool by iAmLegacyy7

Page 3 / 3

(@Demonicrc)
New RivalGamer

nice tool like it alot keep up the good work now just try to make the rawr accesible lol

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

nice tool like it alot keep up the good work now just try to make the rawr accesible lol

what you mean make the rawr accessible?

(@Demonicrc)
New RivalGamer

During the beef between trojan and eddie the were videos of the unlimited grenade launcher in use and the little RAWR eod bot looking thing being put to use as a class mod. If you could find a way to make that accesible that be awesome and could be bad as well

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

During the beef between trojan and eddie the were videos of the unlimited grenade launcher in use and the little RAWR eod bot looking thing being put to use as a class mod. If you could find a way to make that accesible that be awesome and could be bad as well

Me personally could careless what eddie and trojan are beefing about, specially eddie he just likes too beef with people for no reason and bash people thinking hes the greatest of all time when hes not. I'm all about learning and teaching or helping the commnity anyway that i can. That's my main focus.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Thank you and credit for all those who contributed to the making of this RTM tool, good job.

I hope to see updates on adding RAWR and unlimited launcher exploits, that would be excellent!

Page 3 / 3