Notifications
Clear all

badge

Page 2 / 2

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

I'm kind of iffy about this. If Wavy and CallummL say no. I'll close this thread.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

It could work for sure, but you would need more specific parameters on what counts toward the badge and what does not.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I notice you do upload quite a lot of stuff, videos, mods etc. However from what I remember and seen, they are created by other people. I think we need to talk this over, maybe going into more detail on what the badge is given out for, and what exactly you need to be uploading to receive.

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

This will go into the waitlisted. We'll have to get someone to create the badge Wavy or whoever else. But the criteria to getting this badge will be the following: All content must be yours. Quote from Wavy "Some kind of verification process. Uploading can be anything from game saves to videos. So we would first off need to specify what that would be for. Example: Games Saves must be original containing content non-copy from other sources. Proof must be provided of that. Uploader makes me think of videos though. So, maybe we use that badge as a Tier process for submitting videos to the ST YouTube? Uploader I, have 3 videos accepted to the official YouTube, Uploader II, so on... First the YouTube needs to be made of course."

Page 2 / 2