Notifications
Clear all

ARK: Survivall Evolved Profile Viewer

Page 96 / 104

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello,

I can't download the tool because it tells me that the content is LOCKED. I can only unlock it with: Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

I don't have any of them, and I don't want to become a member.

Is there a way to let me donwload the tool anyway?

Thank you,

-van Grunz

By posting more, you automatically become a member. If you misunderstood, and we don't need somebody who just come here to grab the tools and just leave.

(@vangrunz)
New RivalGamer

For the protocol:
This forum does not like adblockers, well knowing crypto trojans and other bad things are distributed on this way.
I'm not able to login without having Referrer active on this site. I get a block site instead.
To get this tool as a newbie, you need to make advertisement on social platforms for a tool you even don't know what it does. People without a membership on those platforms are disadvantaged.
For the ability to participate on this discussion, I first need to tool. That's of course the reason why I came here.

So, if I don't want to give my personal data, undermine my long-succeeded security terms and waste my time on other discussions, I'm an underprivileged user you don't want to see here?

Weird.

'guess I'm waiting until another version comes up which does not harass its users. Go ahead and do what you want to do.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

For the protocol:
This forum does not like adblockers, well knowing crypto trojans and other bad things are distributed on this way.
I'm not able to login without having Referrer active on this site. I get a block site instead.
To get this tool as a newbie, you need to make advertisement on social platforms for a tool you even don't know what it does. People without a membership on those platforms are disadvantaged.
For the ability to participate on this discussion, I first need to tool. That's of course the reason why I came here.

So, if I don't want to give my personal data, undermine my long-succeeded security terms and waste my time on other discussions, I'm an underprivileged user you don't want to see here?

Weird.

'guess I'm waiting until another version comes up which does not harass its users. Go ahead and do what you want to do.

We do this as a method to protect our content and preserve our forum. I'm sorry if you do not understand our reasoning but to my knowledge many other users who have the interest of the forum in mind understand this. Perhaps you would be willing to check out the other content we have here? Or perhaps propose new content that you would like to see, or even more so still you could start learning how to make your own content by asking for assistance from the many users here.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello,

I can't download the tool because it tells me that the content is LOCKED. I can only unlock it with: Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

I don't have any of them, and I don't want to become a member.

Is there a way to let me donwload the tool anyway?

Thank you,

-van Grunz

I very much agree with I Like Women post more and you automatically become a member we dont need people just grabbing and running.

santy1971
(@santy1971)
New RivalGamer

Good Work. Thank you!!! I hope it works for you!

Page 96 / 104