New RivalGamer

Thx for this! will try it out =)

(@Nobbler)
New RivalGamer

Level 900000000000 coming right up 🙂

sb85
(@sb85)
New RivalGamer

Alrighty! So big update for anyone who uses this thing :p Fixed a lot of the features, and added quite a few more as well! Still working on editing the actual stats (that'll come later) I fixed the server launching bit so it works even better now, plus allows you to load previously built server files! It's set to snag your public IP to load up your server details, once you get your server established, it should pop up!

So, great news! The next update should be rolling out shortly 🙂 Thank you to anyone that may have stopped by to help me out on StackOverFlow!! I got it figured out with the help of some amazing people. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for the right window, I'll probably end up making it Stats about your Dino's :p Just need some minor tweaking and it'll be ready for all your ARK Survivors!!!

The profile transfer option is used for when you are setting up your own server. Once it is established, Log into the server and make a random character, once you've done that, load the profile you want transferred into Profile 1 then hit the transfer button and swap it with the appropriate profile in the SavedArks folder.

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Thanks for this.

Page 9 / 104