(@Anri Januar)
New RivalGamer

This looks perfect awesome
You are a good ...
I will Try ...

THANKS YOU ...

(@Penncomputers)
New RivalGamer

Alright, so a lot of you have been waiting for this update, and here it is!!! version 5.0.0!!!

Complete revamp of the style, that being said you will now need to include 2 .dll's (included with download) to run it properly. I changed the packer because some of you guys were having issues involving various security programs.

I swapped out the tiny ListView boxes and replaced them with larger, more organized DataGrid's I forgot to port over the export function, but you can easily select all the information in the DataGrid. Export function will come back in the next update 🙂

I've had a request to include RCON support, and I will be working on that in the near future! Thanks to all of you guys, this is slowly becoming a "must have tool" as quoted by a few of you guys, and that's freakin' amazing that I can bring that to you guys.

The profile transfer option is used for when you are setting up your own server. Once it is established, Log into the server and make a random character, once you've done that, load the profile you want transferred into Profile 1 then hit the transfer button and swap it with the appropriate profile in the SavedArks folder.

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Looks pretty, I know you have to reply to get a link. But why?

When do you think you will have RCON support ready? Looks like this would be a good tool to use with all the corrupt data backups I recently came across.
However, I'm new here. And a little confused on how to obtain your latest release? In any case have you tied to my email. Feel free to reply with instrctions on hidden links.

Danny
(@Danny)
New RivalGamer

found it and testing it out..

Thanks!

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

When do you think you will have RCON support ready? Looks like this would be a good tool to use with all the corrupt data backups I recently came across.
However, I'm new here. And a little confused on how to obtain your latest release? In any case have you tied to my email. Feel free to reply with instrctions on hidden links.

RCON support is tricky :/ or at least it is to me. and as far as obtaining the newest release, you comment here (which you've already done) and the link becomes available. to answer your double post, where you asked why we do it this way, it is because we want to ensure involvement from the community, starting dialog and growing overall. You may see it as a pain, and I'm sure you like many will download this and not come back. But I think you'll like it here 😉 poke around our forum and see what else we got to offer. We are still new, so more things are sure to come.

Page 38 / 104