Advanced Warfare Fu...

Notifications
Clear all

Advanced Warfare Fuel Up For Battle: Dew and Doritos Promotion

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

As many are already aware, Mountain Dew and Doritos are once again offering Call of Duty bonus content and XP to get more money from the public. This thread's purpose is to give you all the information you need to be successful at taking advantage of this promotion. First things first, head over to Fuel up for Battle and either create an account, or sign in. This is the place to enter all of your precious codes. Once you are in, you will notice the dashboard of the promotion showing all of the things you can get.

This first section is pretty self-explanatory. Here, you enter your codes from the specially marked Dew and Doritos products. The site keeps track of how many codes you have entered thus far, and display it for you. The most amount of codes you can enter is 106, so stock up!

This next section located in the spoiler above will show you what in-game armory selections are available to unlock. Each unlock pertains to a certain Dew or Doritos product you buy in a store. Father down, the section shows your Double XP and Supply Drop time progress. Up to 12 hours of each can be obtained from the products. Lastly, the bottom part of the section shows your overall progress through the unlocking and time collecting of it all.

As you can see, each section is labeled as a mission. You need to complete all three missions in order to complete the promotion. The "Snake Mission" and the "Tiger Mission" are worked on simultaneously. In "Snake Mission", you need to unlock all 10 of the armor pieces to complete it. In "Tiger Mission", you need to acquire 12 hours of both Double XP and Supply Drop time in order to complete it. To do that, you need to buy the specially marked products and enter the codes on/in the product's packaging. The first code that you enter of each product will unlock you 1 of the 10 armor pieces.

NOTE: For 20oz, 1L and 2L packages for Mtn Dew, the first 3 codes entered from any combination of these packages will reward the participant with three pieces of in-game Gear.

After that, the codes are merely time add-ons alternating between both the Double XP and Supply Drop wheels each code you enter for the smallest of the Mountain Dew and Doritos products. Completing both missions will automatically complete the "Eagle Mission" rewarding you with an exclusive in -game Dew and Doritos Promotion Title.

Here is an overview of all the unlocks and the product(s) each is unlocked by:

In Depth:

Don't know where to go to find these products? Here are a few locations to visit and find the specially marked Dew and Doritos products. All of these locations are places I have visited as of October 9th, 2014 and have confirmed seeing the listed products.

- 7/11 (Confirmed: 20 oz Dew bottles and 4 oz Doritos Bags)
- Walmart (Confirmed: 4 oz Doritos Bags)
- Dollar General (Confirmed: 20 oz Dew bottles and 4 oz Doritos Bags)
- Walgreen's (Confirmed: 4 oz Doritos Bags)
- K-Mart (Confirmed: 4 oz Doritos Bags and 12 pack of Dew)

I have a hunch that some of the products are not in circulation yet. I cannot confirm this though. At all of these locations, I did not find any bags of 11 oz Doritos, or any 1-liter/2-liter Dew bottles specific to the promotion. Obviously, the Walmart Exclusive cannot be done until the game's release day as you will see in the spoiler below. Here is some more information on some of the unlocks that you have to do a little bit extra to unlock.

Now, not every product needs to be bought in order to obtain the code. Just like the MW3 promotion way back when, every Doritos bag code is on the outside. The code printed vertically and is generally located on the left hand side of the bag. Do what ever it is you have to do! Take a picture, write the code down, or do what I did and use Mobile Data on your phone to enter the codes right then and there. As the image showed in the beginning of the thread, I have put in 43 codes so far, and unlocked 4 armor pieces along with plenty of time for the Double XP and Supply Drop wheels. The spoiler containing my unlocks so far is named, "Open Me" if you would like to reference it again.

That about raps it up so far. I will be continuing to add more to the thread as time progresses. I will help you all spend the least amount of money on these products while maximizing your Advanced Warfare arsenal and gameplay. I am sure there are a few things I may be missing, as well as some things you may find unclear, so feel free to ask and questions!

(Updated 10/10/14)

Promotion ends December 31st, 2014! This means that stores will stop stocking the special products on that date. All unused codes will still be valid until February 15th, 2015!

Rules of the Promotion:
Legal Rules - Fuel Up For Battle
Fuel up for Battle

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

They need to really make stuff like this for BO2. I'm a master prestige but still, it was fun when they had this a few weeks back.