A feedback system f...

Notifications
Clear all

A feedback system for lobbies & recoveries

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I got to thinking today and looked in the Freebies and Services forum. I was like hmm. There is no feedback for hosters/modders. Cant post feedback to tell if someone was hosting a legit lobby or bought a recovery from someone. what im saying is this. There is no rating system for people who likes to post feedback without spamming the post. Im sorry to say this but on S7 there is a maketplace (Which you my know of). They have a rating system to tell people if they are good or not (Legit or not legit).

I was wondering if it can put in the marketplace and Freebies & Services forums? Its just other way so show how many people think the modder, sellers, or hosters.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

S0reFinger can you please implement this.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like the idea, but it needs a bit more thought, rather than just mirror s7. Ill see what I can come up with.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like the idea, but it needs a bit more thought, rather than just mirror s7. Ill see what I can come up with.

I was just about to say. We cant mirror s7. We all know a lot of people think we do, so we should come up with something that works the same way, but is different...

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I was just about to say. We cant mirror s7. We all know a lot of people think we do, so we should come up with something that works the same way, but is different...

hmm that is true.