2IS // Sponsored //...

Notifications
Clear all

2IS // Sponsored // Recruiting

Topic starter
(@Criminal)
New RivalGamer

Welcome
This must be your first look at our recruitment program for 2IS.

Before we start lets say who we are and what we are about. 2IS is a friendly competitive team looking for new players, we are currently sponsored and you can find our sponsors over on the "Sponsors" page. We are about alot of things, We love to game and have fun but at the end of the day we like to get serious as any other gaming community/team/clan would. We practice, we scrim, we talk, we vote on things. We are all about our team mates as in a team thats what builds us, is team work.

The Process
The process of getting recruited into our team doesnt take long, unlike alot of other teams we do not lie to you. If we want you we will tell you yes, if we dont want you we will tell you no. We will not be rude, we will do it in a respectful manor. The first things you will need to start this process is a few clips, once you have a few clips (3 min) then we will play a few games with you and see how well you do. Once the observation & tryout is complete we will then make a decision on if you can join us or not. Now your wondering well how do i get into contact with you? its very simple. Just skype me @ L.ocal

Things To Know
The first thing someone thinks about when they go to join a community/clan/or team is do i have to change my gamertag? well the answer is no, if you would like to support us then by all means do it. We will never force you to spend money to be apart of us. Another thing to know and remember is the requirements. The requirements are you must be 16+ years of age, & you have to have a microphone. You do not need to record or livestream, dont get it wrong its a plus but it is not required to have.

Team
Constant 2IS - GT: FaTaL Town

German 2IS - GT: German Bed

Dawn 2IS - GT: SneakyTuxedo69

Dougiez 2IS - GT: xR Dougiez

Kpop 2IS - GT: Kpop sB

Sponsors

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I might be interested! If you do not mind me asking, what does 2IS stand for/mean?

A little about me and my gear...
- 19 years old.
- Respectful player.
- Astro a40's.
- 2ms 1080p Asus Monitor.
- Scuf-like controller.
- Elgato Game Capture HD

I love to play Call of Duty. I do it for fun, and I do it for the competition. I am all about team work. The win matters, not the K/D. Although, I do have a good K/D to go along with that. I like to have a talkative team, one that I can connect with on the Call of Duty field and perform tactical plays to get the win. I am typing this at 4:30am in the morning, so forgive me if I sound a little confusing/out of it. Thanks for reading!

Topic starter
(@Criminal)
New RivalGamer

I might be interested! If you do not mind me asking, what does 2IS stand for/mean?

A little about me and my gear...
- 19 years old.
- Respectful player.
- Astro a40's.
- 2ms 1080p Asus Monitor.
- Scuf-like controller.
- Elgato Game Capture HD

I love to play Call of Duty. I do it for fun, and I do it for the competition. I am all about team work. The win matters, not the K/D. Although, I do have a good K/D to go along with that. I like to have a talkative team, one that I can connect with on the Call of Duty field and perform tactical plays to get the win. I am typing this at 4:30am in the morning, so forgive me if I sound a little confusing/out of it. Thanks for reading!

it stands for "2 In Sync" and we are interested in anyone who wants to give us a try, if you dont mind me asking are you from the US?

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

it stands for "2 In Sync" and we are interested in anyone who wants to give us a try, if you dont mind me asking are you from the US?

Yes, I am in the US.

Topic starter
(@Criminal)
New RivalGamer

Yes, I am in the US.

ok add me on skype: L.ocal