[1.11] TLOU RTM And...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.11] TLOU RTM And Sprx Mod Menu By Welsh And Cyb3r

Page 17 / 43

cfwgrimreaper
(@cfwgrimreaper)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hey I just thought I would say that your tool will work on dual settings you must be in multiplayer pregame Lobby then connect and attach through DEX it will not connect and attached in story mode on DEX ? And I think you should try to add wallhack and UAV 🙂

(@amermstwntd2)
New RivalGamer

Hey I just thought I would say that your tool will work on dual settings you must be in multiplayer pregame Lobby then connect and attach through DEX it will not connect and attached in story mode on DEX ? And I think you should try to add wallhack and UAV 🙂

it will connect and attach in main menu but you have to have Network debug settings to single and change active ps3id to EI85 in Rebug. Thanks for the post though, i didn't realize that you could even use the tool on dual settings

cfwgrimreaper
(@cfwgrimreaper)
Eminent RivalGamer

TLOU mod menu

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(@amermstwntd2)
New RivalGamer

There's some type of permissions error everytime I try to use the sprx. It keeps saying access denied c:usersuser1tlou_sprxtlou_sprxb52.sprx. I tried taking ownership as administrator and run as admin. Still getting the error so far but it's on my end I'm pretty sure. I just upgraded to windows 10 a month ago, so Idk I'm at a loss right now but the RTM tool works perfect. Once I figure out what the problem is I'll post

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

There's some type of permissions error everytime I try to use the sprx. It keeps saying access denied c:usersuser1tlou_sprxtlou_sprxb52.sprx. I tried taking ownership as administrator and run as admin. Still getting the error so far but it's on my end I'm pretty sure. I just upgraded to windows 10 a month ago, so Idk I'm at a loss right now but the RTM tool works perfect. Once I figure out what the problem is I'll post

Delete the sprx, and use multiman manager, it will solve the problem, get back to this thread once the problem is solved. 😉
Dont change the names, follow the tutorial provided.

Page 17 / 43