Clear all

[1.11] Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

Page 96 / 99

(@ekoasoy)
New RivalGamer

yeah, i think that is the problem, but sofar so good hahahaha

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

well the important is to never give up on use the codes , they can be fixed and we only have to pay attention to some pretty little procedures , especially because there are the motherfucking pro gamers out there , not that i hate them for how they play , but i can't stand all their lectures about how we shouldn't use cheats , they really get on my nerves with their intrusive attitude , i mean , we don't go in their posts to suggest them to use cheats instead of get hysterical by undergoing all those infuriating and tedious procedures , we don't do that because we understand that they are ok with that, but god fucking damn it , we like the opposite way of play , and they must be equally respectful and discreete about that , we stay out of their way , they stay out of our way , after all , now even the online modes are suited to have cheaters and at the same time prevent them to bother the other gamers ( basically with online missions that put you against the AI but require to be connected for others reasons ) , so is important to be persistent :O , and to always stay out of their way in the online modes of course

(@ekoasoy)
New RivalGamer

update about the problem, got freeze again, the mission is where the bee sleep, gonna update the cfw soon

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

update about the problem, got freeze again, the mission is where the bee sleep, gonna update the cfw soon

yes do it :O , is important !

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Other alternative you guys can do is use rtm tool from
https://rivalgamer.com/threads/bles02102-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-rtm-tool.1067/

Page 96 / 99