[1.11] Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

Page 95 / 99

Blackrose87
(@Blackrose87)
New RivalGamer

Thanks a lot for the awesome cheats!! 🙂

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

thanks a lot , the only thing that is needed now to complete this set , are the codes for the parameters , the stats of the weapons , or at least for some of them : we already have limitless ammo , limitless loader , limitless silencer , the other stats who need to be set at maximum are the dispersion ( in italian is called dispersion " dispersione " , but the point is that more that parameter increase , less recoil the weapon have ) , the auto-aim capacity , the range of the bullets , the fire rate , the penetration , but if all those parameters really are a hell of a work , it could still be exceptional to have weapons with absolutely no recoil-dispersion and also the rapid fire , all this for the 1.11 eboot , both bles and blus , so yeah , i hope that someone will consider to do this 😀 ,not to mention that this mod would solve the problem of microtransactions and will help us to spent in the online mod only the necessary time to unlock every weapon

(@ekoasoy)
New RivalGamer

Hello everyone, I need your help please, my game freeze in the first mission As soon as I free Kaz

hi, i am encounter the same problem, here is my way around
1. download the update and the pkg
2. run the mission, kill or stun all the guard, go to kaz and then freeze
3. restart your ps3, delete game data, install all the update WITHOUT the pkg
4. start normally

i tried to activate the cheat when the skulls appear, it's a no go, freeze again, i think it's because kaz can make the game end if he dies
you will encounter the same problem in the hospital if you die the game freeze

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

4. start normally

i tried to activate the cheat when the skulls appear, it's a no go, freeze again, i think it's because kaz can make the game end if he dies

wait a minute , i never experiences this problem , i am using this pkg and i never had this problem , probably the freeze happen because he installed the updates after install the cheats pkg , or because he only installed the cheats pkg without the updates , or maybe because he didn't upgraded the cfw

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

4. start normally

if you experienced the same problem , you also try to do what i said : reinstall the lutest cfw released , install the updates , install the cheat pkg , run the game and let the installation process to be completed , then play , i did all that and i never experienced any freezing , the mere start without cheats really isn't the solution , is just a run away from the problem lol

Page 95 / 99