[1.06] Resident Evi...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.06] Resident Evil 6

Page 21 / 22

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

You should really grab the latest Artemis Database Update, you're missing a lot of potentially useful codes for porting. A few of those codes were from Skiller, and I guess I had myself credited in the database for the jet timer, but it's been so long I can't even remember there being a jet timer. There's codes to automatically do counter attacks and various things. Lots of mercenaries codes, speed modifier, records, whatever else, and invincibility that I never fully tested at the time because the game kind of bored me and some jerk was PMing me nonstop for codes and accusing me of a bunch of things causing me to blow up on him and move onto another game at the time.

There was a guy on the CMP forums who kept wanting people to port the codes to the latest version but I never lifted a finger since the DLC has player VS modes.

EDIT: Considering you're cranking out packages with codes ported to the latest versions of various games, have you ever considered doing tutorials to teach people how to make their own packages or how to port codes? I have a PS3 Game Hacking Picture Tutorial archive on here that has a folder to help people how to learn how to port codes if you're not entirely certain of how to port codes. Most people can handle the basics but often miss special things for porting like branch operations and pointer routes or addresses that aren't just a simple case of finding the right address to put the value.

(@Bayoe)
New RivalGamer

Thank you for the cheat

(@angelitodavid)
New RivalGamer

Thanks Resident Evil 6 Beast go

wawan
(@wawan)
New RivalGamer

bravo guy, thanks a lot, wanna try this

(@danoel_12_775)
New RivalGamer