Notifications
Clear all

Ayee

Pianist Prodigy
Topic starter
(@Pianist Prodigy)
Eminent RivalGamer

Sup guys I'm Pianist and I'm known from other forum sites. But this site is great, I decide to sign up. I've knowledge in the Ps3 modding so I'd be able help members with any issues they're are having.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Great to hear, thanks for joining! Be sure to look around the forums as we have tons of unique content. Enjoy your stay 🙂

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Sup guys I'm Pianist and I'm known from other forum sites. But this site is great, I decide to sign up. I've knowledge in the Ps3 modding so I'd be able help members with any issues they're are having.

What other forums are you on? Can't say I've heard of you :S Welcome tho! Can't wait to see what you can bring to Rival Gamer!!!

Pianist Prodigy
Topic starter
(@Pianist Prodigy)
Eminent RivalGamer

What other forums are you on? Can't say I've heard of you :S Welcome tho! Can't wait to see what you can bring to Rival Gamer!!!

Well, I'm on Se7ensins that's where I be at the most. I'm the diet moderator of the Sony Section on that forum site. And thanks for the nice warm Welcome.

Pianist Prodigy
Topic starter
(@Pianist Prodigy)
Eminent RivalGamer

Great to hear, thanks for joining! Be sure to look around the forums as we have tons of unique content. Enjoy your stay 🙂

Okay thanks, and I'll check it out.