[1.04] WATCH DOGS C...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.04] WATCH DOGS CHEAT PKG

Page 26 / 28

(@Solo Rebel)
New RivalGamer

INTEL- Your watchdogs download links are the same. i downloaded both to v1 and v2 just to check. Both links download as on the v1. Also once you install the PKG's then the unlimited health works and the ammo, but the money doesn't work. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT YOUR SKILL/PROGRESSION WHEEL WILL NOT PULL UP AT ALL. Well so much for my friends referral this link is sad to say but half ass and broken. IT was a good attempt at recreating the original files i guess but apparently the download links are duplicates of the same v1 and there are major bug and glitches after installing this. GREAT NOW I HAVE TO GO IN AND DELETE THE PKG's i installed. Glad i used my back-up system or would have really screwed up my game progress and save on my main system which i have installed my own hacks on for watchdogs. WELL WAS A TEST RUN WITH YOUR PEODUCT FOUND PROS AND CONS

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

INTEL- Your watchdogs download links are the same. i downloaded both to v1 and v2 just to check. Both links download as on the v1. Also once you install the PKG's then the unlimited health works and the ammo, but the money doesn't work. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT YOUR SKILL/PROGRESSION WHEEL WILL NOT PULL UP AT ALL. Well so much for my friends referral this link is sad to say but half ass and broken. IT was a good attempt at recreating the original files i guess but apparently the download links are duplicates of the same v1 and there are major bug and glitches after installing this. GREAT NOW I HAVE TO GO IN AND DELETE THE PKG's i installed. Glad i used my back-up system or would have really screwed up my game progress and save on my main system which i have installed my own hacks on for watchdogs. WELL WAS A TEST RUN WITH YOUR PEODUCT FOUND PROS AND CONS

I appreciate the insight to this! We are currently trying to fix a lot of the dead links here on RG but it's hard to keep up. I will begin working on this immediately. Thank you so much for your input on the matter! Give me maybe a day or so so that I can test everything out and make sure we send you a quality pkg file. Sorry for any inconvenience!!

T0PGlitch3r
(@t0pglitch3r)
Estimable RivalGamer

We are trying our best like Cain said it is hard to keep up as there are so many packages on here that needs updating so please be patient as it isn't as easy as you think

aminou03
(@aminou03)
New RivalGamer

Thanks! Time to hack the world!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Thanks! Time to hack the world!

the world? you mean the game right ?

Page 26 / 28