(@Juanito_Strik)
New RivalGamer

gramoacias muy bueno

(@alphwhok)
New RivalGamer

Thanks bro you helped me 🙂

(@Solo Rebel)
New RivalGamer

@Cyb3r i made a post here over a year ago with feedback, since then i continued my C++ quest and make my own gsc, sprx, pkg files, ect... This is a pretty cool site with some decent consoles modz. Many congratulations to all who re working on and have worked on the coding posted on this site. Unfortunately i don't use social media no more so i will be deleting my account here. Pointless having it anyway, seeing as though you need to click and share on socil media to unlock the content or buy a membership LOL im not paying to test peoples codes to refer them to noob friends. LOL not when i already can make these codes myself. By the way going into the pkg i got from your site last time and analyzing, puttng what i learned i have a fully functioning pkg for watch dogs everything max everything unlocked, dont even die when a care explodes with you in it like when using your pkg. Decided going share it prolly make a website, hmmm might share menu as well

(@Solo Rebel)
New RivalGamer

@Cyb3r I'm called ®@nsomKiπg now....Also was going download some your files for certain games on here to refer and test for some my noob friends who dont know how to make their own fikes but know how to install, BUT IM NOT MAKING A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT JUST to share and unlock that is crazy....

abbedi
(@abbedi)
New RivalGamer

Nice release man, hope we see more to come.

Page 27 / 28