Notifications
Clear all

[1.03] Sleeping Dogs Eboot and Cheats

Page 19 / 24

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted Member

yes it is can u help me please ?

What exactly is the problem? If it returns to the XMB then you will likely need to change boot mode to 'release mode' in the debug settings, that's what I did. But if you give people a better description of your problem right from the start, then the community can help you better and faster.

piipeace04
(@piipeace04)

I've put in file EBOOT.BIN dev_hdd0 / game / BLUS30927 / USRDIR / but cheat is still not working

adham222225
(@adham222225)

What exactly is the problem? If it returns to the XMB then you will likely need to change boot mode to 'release mode' in the debug settings, that's what I did. But if you give people a better description of your problem right from the start, then the community can help you better and faster.

i have a problem too the cheat is not working when i start the game and play i see that nothing is changed why can you help me ?

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted Member

i have a problem too the cheat is not working when i start the game and play i see that nothing is changed why can you help me ?

That is a weird problem, because the cheats are present at the correct addresses, the EBOOT works fine for me and I am using a PSN download. All I can think of is that maybe you don't have the actual modified EBOOT in the directory. Maybe did you confuse one of the update packages with the cheat package? Try taking the EBOOT out of the pkg file and just adding that to the USRDIR, you can use FTP for that or MultiMan. I have a feeling that if you game is booting but the cheats are not working, then you likely don't have the actual cheat pkg EBOOT in the USRDIR. It's easy to confuse when installing multiple pkgs. If you didn't have the right EBOOT for you region, or the right kind of EBOOT for your firmware, the game wouldn't boot at all. Try what I told you and let us know if it works out.

(@The_AVA)

I was test it, just greates dude

Page 19 / 24