New RivalGamer

voy a probarlo colega

respawn
(@respawn)
New RivalGamer

Hi the link is broken. Please update this. Thanks

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Everybody on this site seriously needs to try this: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-make-a-cheat-pkg.7513/

It's not hard. Copy the EBOOT.BIN file from your PS3, put it on your PC, use 1 of about 10 or more different tools out there to decrypt it to EBOOT.ELF, use HxD to open EBOOT.ELF and manually add the codes on your own, and then use the tools to encrypt it back to EBOOT.BIN, and copy it back to your PS3 again.

It's not too hard guys, stuff has stayed the same for over 5 years now, give it a try. It gives you the ability to never need to ask others to do it for you, and you can always choose the exact codes you want instead of people wasting their lives making a custom package just for you. TrueAncestor, ESSSE Resigner, scetool, scetoolgui, CodeUnique, PS3EMPM, CMP Auto Tools, that thing I never remember the name of that Flyin' High or whoever made, NetCheat with the Eboot Maker plugin, and probably about another 20 different things I can't think of the name of at this point. If you can't do it for yourselves these days, you're truly lazy and making zero effort. This whole section is just "Need package, link broken". Make your own packages. You don't even need a package, just make your own modified eboot. It's not going to kill you. The worst that can happen is the game not starting because you mixed up whether to use NPDRM encryption or not, and this game would need it since it's in game folder.

(@bobadababy)
New RivalGamer

I just paid to become prime and get this file but, it's not working. Can someone please share a new link to file? Thanks.

Page 3 / 3