Notifications
Clear all

Site problem.....!

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@zeyron_76)
New RivalGamer

Hi, I have a problem with your site ...! It's been about ten days that your site does NOT load the full page ...! I see ONLY half of your RevalGamer page ...! can you tell me what's the problem ...?

thank you.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi, I have a problem with your site ...! It's been about ten days that your site does NOT load the full page ...! I see ONLY half of your RevalGamer page ...! can you tell me what's the problem ...?

thank you.

Would you be able to take a screen shot?

GamePwnzer
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

thank you.

I used to have problems when I used certain browser addons like ad-block, noscript etc... Once I sign in to my account the problem is resolved. Do you have any browser addons installed?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

We have an anti ad-blocker add-on to prevent visitors/members from browsing the site without viewing ads and that might be the issue, try disabling any ad-blocker browser add-on and let us know.

Topic starter
(@zeyron_76)
New RivalGamer

Hi Cyb3r, I solved the problem of viewing your site ...! first, I understand that your site uses the certificate of DOUBLECLiCK.NET, and my antivirus NOD32 saw it as "old" and NOT trusted ...., and then the antivirus I had blocked ...! but I still had problems viewing your site ...., then I tried to uninstall CybeGhost VPN, I re-installed it and now it works great ...! I do not know what happened with CyberGhost VPN ....! but, maybe some files or services from CyberGhost VPN did not detect your site well ...! however, problem solved "alone" ..!

Thank you and you will do a good Christmas ...!

Page 1 / 2