• Added New DLC Weapons.
  • Added Freeze Fix.

L3 - Open
R3 - Close
L1 - Navigate Up
L2 - Navigate Down
X - Select

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to factions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being executed.
  • If you tired of setting money manual every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
  • Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
  • Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you want to use modded class.
  • Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population more than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
  • Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
  • Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
  • Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
  • DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't include earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.
  • SPRX Menu will only work on TMAPI.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing Facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

[HIDE]

Virus Scan: Virus Total
[/HIDE]

If you have problems injecting the sprx please follow this instructions (Thanks to amermstwntd2 ) :

I had a hard time using this at first but after finally figuring out my Laptop was the issue and 2-3 days of researching on how to fix a permissions bug with windows 10 and Onedrive (kept giving me denied access to specified file folders) I finally got it working and it's very nice. If anyone is having issues with denied access and are using windows 10 look below. Just remember to make a restore point for your PC before changing any settings that way you can revert back to old settings if needed.
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3841-take-ownership-add-context-menu-windows-10-a.html
and
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bug-windows-10-onedrive-default-settings-causing/43700b79-31a3-43c8-8d30-7863e40d9576?auth=1
I found these forums informative to fix the Permissions problems causing the program to not be able to write the b52.sprx in the folder. Try the first website and add the Take Ownership context to the right mouse button for files and folders. and Disable onedrive syncing and autorun. hope this helps

Here you can read his full post: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/1-11-tlou-rtm-and-sprx-mod-menu-by-welsh-and-cyb3r.1177/page-5#post-39311

If you enjoyed this tool please consider a little donation to keep the site up and running. 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
210 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

This is sick bro, thanks for taking the time to make this!

Welsh
Topic starter
(@Welsh)
Active RivalGamer

This is sick bro, thanks for taking the time to make this!

no problem bro

DJ-KILLABASE
(@DJ-KILLABASE)
Eminent RivalGamer

Nice work bro 🙂

Absolute Zero
(@Absolute Zero)
Estimable RivalGamer

Common Mods:

• God Mode.
    Infinite Ammo.
    Infinite Items.
    Infinite Oxygen.
    Infinite Flamethrower.
    1 Hit Kill. (Thanks to draco_cool)
    Smoke Off. (Thanks to draco_cool)
    Set Money.

Exclusive Mods:

• Infinite Listening Mode.
    Infinite Loadout Points.
    Unlock All.
    Set Clan Number. (Max 999)
    Set Items Amount On Every Game Start.
    Days Played. (Max 83)
    Set Boosters Amount.
    Clients Infos. (Get And Set)
    Equip DLC Weapons. (Scoped Only)
    Added Rank. (Max 999)
    Added Prestige. (Max 9)
    Added Executions DLC.
    Added New DLC Weapons.
    Added Freeze Fix.
    Added SPRX Menu.

L3 - Open
R3 - Close
L1 - Navigate Up
L2 - Navigate Down
X - Select

Notes:

• Some Mods prefer to enable them before you go to factions like Items amount or maybe you'll get crash cause the code is being executed.
    If you tired of setting money manual every game just check the little checkbox next to the Set button and you will always start with 999,999 money.
    Infinite Flamethrower And Oxygen haven't been tested because i ported them from earlier updates as asked so thanks goes to their owners if it worked.
    Loadout points will never decrease when you equip things but you have to leave it on if you want to use modded class.
    Unlock all will open everything including hats and masks except the last mask, to obtain it you have to set days to 53 and population more than 85+ then play one game and you will get it.
    Clan number is not accurate if you wan't to exactly the same as you set it you should have 0 Hungry and 0 Sick i think.
    Days Played in Game Max 54 = 12 Weeks and 7 Days.
    Client Info not fully finished but i don't think it's important so i will fix it with the next update, while the kills and other data is not static i couldn't make it, but you can change names in game score board.
    DLC weapons have all the scoped pack and i didn't include earlier packs cause it have DLC unlocker already.
    SPRX Menu will only work on TMAPI.

Known bug:

• Sometimes you will not be able to enter factions after maxing out your clan, your ps3 will freeze when connecting.

Fix:

• In main menu and after connecting/attaching, Go to "DLC Weapons & Freeze Fix" tab and check "Enable Fix" checkbox, enter multiplier then after bypassing Facebook screen uncheck the Freeze Fix.

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Nice dude, looks dope!

Page 1 / 43