(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Back at it again Rival Gamer Babies!!!

Here is another creation that was requested " Resistance 3 "
Region: BCES-01118

Resistance 3 Tool

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Virus Scan

**Note** 5/56 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Credits

iiCaNHACK
Offsets & Bytes

Legacy
Developer of " Resistance 3 Tool "

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
(@Ps3MoDDeR)
New RivalGamer

Back at it again Rival Gamer Babies!!!

Here is another creation that was requested " Resistance 3 "
Region: BCES-01118

Resistance 3 Tool

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Virus Scan

**Note** 5/56 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Credits

iiCaNHACK
Offsets & Bytes

Legacy
Developer of " Resistance 3 Tool "

does it work in multiplayer ?

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

does it work in multiplayer ?

I honestly dont know these tools i made were on request and whatever Addresses was provided to me

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

I'm assuming these were my codes I released. As long as you're using them, get the most up to date ones. I added codes to the database to fly, have all grenades (and possibly some unused grenade type), actual invincibility so you don't even flinch from attacks or have blood on the screen, rapid fire, weapon experience gained multiplier, hopefully give allies infinite health, have game beaten (to be able to purchase items in the Shop and activate cheats while playing), and have all shop items purchased (including things you'd need to log into RESISTANCE.NET for).

The Resistance games had their online servers shut down May of some year from what I remember.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm assuming these were my codes I released. As long as you're using them, get the most up to date ones. I added codes to the database to fly, have all grenades (and possibly some unused grenade type), actual invincibility so you don't even flinch from attacks or have blood on the screen, rapid fire, weapon experience gained multiplier, hopefully give allies infinite health, have game beaten (to be able to purchase items in the Shop and activate cheats while playing), and have all shop items purchased (including things you'd need to log into RESISTANCE.NET for).

The Resistance games had their online servers shut down May of some year from what I remember.

I never used any codes from you I dont even know you. As stated in the credits @iiCaNHACK provided me with addresses for the game. Your not the only person who get addresses for a game. Thank you

Page 1 / 2