⚝Gamer Choice™ Resi...

Notifications
Clear all

⚝Gamer Choice™ Resistance 3 Tool

Page 2 / 2

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

I'm bungholio from the codemasters-project.net forums where those codes originated from where I posted them even though I go by y8rz3l56ye2n8q here. iiCaNHACK likely found them from there or found them from whoever knows how many generations of site to site to site posting things from there with no reference to the source of where they really came from, happens all the time. There's no way he found the same exact 5 assembly codes I did and used the same exact methods. There's hundreds of ways to do things and then there's my very early half-assed days and no chance anybody found them the same way as me because that was before ProDG and DEX, and here they are here. It's sort of like when I wander to every other site like NextGenUpdate and see RTM tools made using codes from the CMP forums and never a single mention or credit, just "Yeah somebody else provided me with the offsets and you're not the only one that can find things so go away." Actually yeah, I might be the only person that found those, otherwise he'd have found them on his own. I've seen the same goofy stuff since the PS2 days where people would be stealing credit and you'd point out they have the same exact codes in the same exact order with the same exact typos and same exact methods of codes, it was easy to call bullcrap on them. My text file from the database that has the files that showed how I found them used to be floating around back around 2012 until I removed those big bloated text files of mine from the database releases because they made it go from less than 2MB to over 100MB. Hop on into the Artemis Database, those codes were in the old databases an eternity ago from me. There's a chunk of RTM tools here using codes from there with el-zilcho mention, and you could still add the new codes in.

EDIT: I was wrong, not 2012, but 04-04-2013 02:27 AM is when I posted them. I still have almost all posts in the games hacked section before the old archives went down. [HIDE] https://www.sendspace.com/file/ytkn7x [/HIDE]

(@Justin Brown)
New RivalGamer

I was not knowing about this thing before.

(@Rott3n)
New RivalGamer

@y8rz3l56ye2n8q

I Know its about 2 years 2 late but you got a link to your resistance tool?

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

I don't make worthless RTM tools, I make codes. My signature has the Artemis Database that has the Resistance 3 codes. Use NetCheat/Artemis/PS3EMPM/eboot modding or whatever works for you.

Page 2 / 2