We have update ARCH Spoof 4.76 ^_^
*CCAPI 2.60 Rev5 + SPOOFER*
REBUG REX & D-REX: Yes
*CCAPI 2.60 Rev5 4.76*
REBUG REX & D-REX: ?
*(UPDATE 9-26-2015) How To Never Get Banned On PSN & PSNPatch (Stealth) v2015.9A*
PSNPatch WITH COBRA PLUGIN & 4.76 VERSION SPOOFER
for 4.XX CFW COBRA & NON-COBRA Editions
This is a small app made by KW and inspired in the works of stoker25 (psidpatch) and user (psnope).
The major objective is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more "safe" to go into the PSN. (Note that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe !). It also deletes the boot history execution.
The optional cobra plugins unloads from memory after activation.
CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- It Patches new games to run in 4.46+ systems.
COBRA (for 4.46 and above firmwares running cobra 7.XX):
- Cobra extensions (with stealth extensions for even better cfw disabling in COBRA systems) (*);
- Special processing for CFW disabling in REBUG;
- Spoofs firmware version to ANY version (*);
- PSNPatch plugin for easy usage with cobra systems;
- Includes webMAN plugin installation and XMB configuration (*).
(*) NOT for REBUG-COBRA systems;
Do you have questions about PSNPATCH ?
Read this document and the faqs BEFORE asking !!!
(most questions are already answered there)
NO SUPORT WILL BE GIVEN FOR QUESTIONS ALREADY COVERED IN THE DOCUMENTATION
* NEW Version spoofer warning: PSNPatch displays the real and the spoofed cfw version in the main menu - a good version spoofer (when one is available) MUST BE invisible to PSNPatch;
* Added PSNPatch toolbox setup of plugin on-boot auto features (auto-spoof IDPS & IDPS) (*)
* Improved rebug (lite) detection for proper handling of webman xmb menu icons;
* Updated included webman-mod (cobra and non-cobra) to version 1.43.04 (lite version) - webman-mod cobra version should be compatible with every cobra versions (past and future);
* Confirmed support for 4.76 CFW - just a confirmation: no changes were made in the source code - PSNPatch continues to be firmware version independent 🙂
(*) This could already be done directly in PSNPatch plugin by keeping pressed L3+R3+R2 during boot until the "auto mode" message is displayed, but doing it form the PSNPatch toolbox seems to be easier for some (few) users.
* New version numbering system (year.month/subversion);
* Added support for mamba plugins management - proper identification and plugin management (mamba_plugins.txt);
* Included webman version 1.42.01 KW LITE version for cobra/mamba and non-cobra systems;
* Re-launch of XMB menu add-ons handling into PSNPatch TOOLBOX (for cobra, non-cobra and mamba, not for rebug);
* Fixed a bug in which PSNPatch may crash with with an empty bootplugins.txt file;
* Removed superfluous message about "cobra enhanced / cobra extensions" from main menu.
Confirmed support for 4.75 CFW - just a confirmation: no changes were made in the source code - psnpatch being full cfw independent 🙂
* New "STEALTH3" extensions for cobra (*);
* non-cobra plugin installer improved for speed and compatibility;
* XMB menus handling for WEBMAN removed (webman-mod automatically updates the XMB GAMES menus).
* Includes Webman-mod 1.41.35-KW lite edition, english language.
* psnpatch.pkg file is now LESS THAN 1MB !!!!
* Official support forum: psx-place - http://www.psx-place.com/forum/psnpatch/psnpatch-information-releases-125.html
Cobra syscalls disabling improved to a new level:
* A payload is installed in a random LV2 syscall, from where it immediatelly disables CFW syscalls (including its own) without any limitation or turnaround.
* This directly bypasses any cobra syscalls table protections by using direct LV2 access (no poking needed).
* No need to recompile for each existing or future cobra variant.
* Independent from cobra, mamba, any other payload and firmware version.
* It restores syscalls: 6(lv2 peek), 7(lv2 poke), 8(semi-lv1 peek / cobra, mamba, ps3mapi), 9(lv1 poke), 10, 11(full lv1 peek), xx(random psnpatch payload)
psnpatch plugin will report "Stealth3 ..." when successfully using this mode.
*(UPDATE 9-22-2015) SPOOF 4.76 BY ARCH v1.18*
* fix error for CFW's 4.75 CEX standard
* chnage version spoofer to 4.76
* add support CFW's Rebug 4.75.1 REX only in normal mode & CFW 4.75 CEX Standard ( untested )
* fix version spoof 4.76 for CFW 4.66 CEX
- CFW ROGERO 4.46 ( compatible Cobra version )
- CFW 4.46.1 Rebug REX in normal mode only !
- All CFW CEX Standard version 4.46 / 4.50 / 4.55 / 4.60 / 4.65 / 4.66 / 4.75
- REBUG 4.65.1 or 4.65.2 REX only in Normal mode !
- REBUG 4.70.1 REX only in Normal mode !
- REBUG 4.75.1 REX only in Normal mode !
*(UPDATE 9-19-2015) SPOOF 4.76 BY ZOFMOD v1*
*(UPDATE 9-19-2015) MULTIMAN (BASE) v04.76.00 | MULTIMAN (UPD) v04.76.00 | Set multiMAN Priority OFF/ON v0.01*
multiMAN combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for an all in one solution. It allows users to run backups, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly known as AVCHD and Game Manager, it is now being called multiMAN. The word multi is essential to this manager due to it's multifunctional tools. multiMAN does more then just backup games to your PS3.
multiMAN supports 3.55 CEX/DEX, 4.21 CEX/DEX, 4.30 CEX/DEX, 4.31 CEX, 4.40 CEX/DEX, 4.41 CEX/DEX, 4.46CEX, 4.46DEX (REX), 4.46 CEX+COBRA 7.0, 4.50 CEX/DEX, 4.53CEX, 4.53 CEX+COBRA 7.0, 4.55 CEX/4.55 CEX, 4.60 CEX/DEX, 4.65 CEX/DEX, 4.66 CEX/DEX, 4.70 CEX/DEX, 4.75/4.76 CEX/DEX+COBRA 7.1
* Added support for CFW 4.76
* Fixed BD-Mirror for 4.75 DEX
*(UPDATE 6-13-2015) Mamba PRX Loader v2.1.3 | PRX/MAMBA Loader v2.1.2*
MAMBA/PRX Loader is a homebrew that allows you to load MAMBA and/or VSH plugins (with MAMBA or PRX Loader) by two different way : at system boot or after.
Update Note: If you have already any version previous installed on your PS3 uninstall it first to free some space, and if your use Autoloader you need to reinstall-it to update it.
Changes in v2.1.4:
Add support for CFW 4.76, 4.75DEX, 4.60DEX, 4.76DEX
*(UPDATE 9-26-2015) IRISMAN (Update) v3.50 | IRISMAN (Icon by Brunolee) v1.00 | Priority OFF/ON for IRISMAN (default) v1.0*
Iris Manager fork including latest mamba from NzV..
- Iris Manager: Estwald / D_skywalk
- IRISMAN: Aldostools
- Unofficial IRISMAN Updates: Joonie / Alexander
- Improved support for BD Mirror on Cobra/Mamba
- Added support to unmount games mounted by webMAN
- sk1e payload now uses syscall 38 to avoid conflicts with Mamba/Cobra syscall 8
- Updated Mamba to add back the Cobra PSX emulation and extended lv1 peeks
- Now the GUI can be controlled by multiple game pads (instead of the first connected)
*(UPDATE 6-10-2015) webMAN MOD v1.42.XX | webMAN MOD v1.41.41*
*(UPDATE 9-19-2015) SEN Enabler v5.9.0 | SEN Enabler (Plugin 1.8) v5.9.0 |SEN Enabler v3.8.1 BETA*
Allows to enable PSN/SEN access with other options availables.
Works on all CFW, Normal, Rebug, Cobra and DEX
** A NO BAN IS NOT GUARANTEED, USE WITH CAUTION **
FULL RELEASE PACKAGE (v5.9.0) can be found @PSXPLACE
CAUTION: DON'T USE PUBLIC IDS
Improvements in SEN Enabler v5.9.0
* Added last spoof from OFW 4.76 (online works again)
* Menu improved
* Updated Cobra data
* Added support for CFWs 4.76
* Added support for CFWs 4.75 DEX
* Disables Habib's syscall11 in his CFW 4.75
* SEN Plugin updated to v1.8
* VSH Menu improved in SEN Plugin from 3141card's last fix
* Added languages spanish/english/french/italian/russian/danish/deutsch/portuguese/polish in SEN Plugin
* Added image version from 4.76 in Custom spoof option
* Added version from 4.76 in Custom spoof option
* Disabled spoof options in CFW 4.65 PS3ITA DEX due issues (Need more test)
* Disabled themes until they are updated in next revision
* Improved code
Thanks to Lightra1n, Annonymous Hack, GeopByteSs, ZrandiScene, OjoDeCuervo, RevilingDante, Orion, SOS_VZLA_LIBRE and Franzes80 for his help (If i'm missing someone sorry, but there are a lot of people )
In this version all menu is updated, now you can move through the menu with PAD buttons, the old method using each button for task is deleted, i saw some people who have PS3ITA 4.65 DEX and enabling SEN access "bricked" their PS3, can't enter to XMB and Recovery Menu, i don't know why, but i disabled spoof options in CFW PS3ITA 4.65 DEX to avoid issues like this, i will research in a future about what can cause this issues
Themes are disabled too, i need to update all the code and is impossible to do in a few minutes (i need days to update and check it), if you are using a theme will be replaced to SEN Enabler's default theme
SEN Enabler Plugin is updated and added all languages availables from SEN Enabler, thanks to @3141card for his updated VSH Menu, i used it to add more languages, thanks bro and good work.
*(UPDATE 4-18-2015) REBUG TOOLBOX V02.02.04 | REBUG TOOLBOX with Patched PS2Emu v02.02.04 | PS2 | PS2 Launcher REBUG Edition | Rebug Toolbox v02.02.04 FULL*
Rebug Toolbox is application designed to complete the full function of REBUG REX EDITION firmwares but is also compatible with most current 3.55->4.65 CEX/DEX CFW (some options are not available) . Besides from performing the CEX/DEX EID0 and LV2 Kernel Swapping it is also a FTP server and is packed with a bunch of other useful tools.
Note: The rebug packages are provided as a mirror in case they are unavailable and for historical proposes. You should support rebug development by visiting Rebug's website and downloading.
1: In the PS3 XMB go to Game menu
2: Select Package Manager
3: Select Install Package Files
4: Select PS3 Hard Disk
5: Install REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.02.02.pkg
6: Access Rebug Toolbox from XMB
IMPORTANT: On 4.65.2 Rebug REX or D-REX:
7: Scroll to 2nd column Selector, and select 3rd option Toggle Cobra Mode
8: Select Enable, and system will reboot with Cobra now enabled on the CFW.
* SYSTEM INFORMATION:
Displays Firmware version, Toolbox version, IP address, current LV2 Kernel and Target ID type and free HDD space.
Quits Toolbox and returns you to PS3 XMB.
* RESTART SYSTEM:
Perform either a Full or Soft reboot od the PS3 system.
Soft (LV2 Reboot Only)
Full (On/Off Cycle)
Boot OtherOS with either your currently selected LV1 patches or easily apply ALL LV1 patches and boot.
Boot (LV1 Patches: Apply All)
Boot (LV1 Patches: Use current)
Turn Off System:
Shut down your PS3.
* SYSTEM MODE:
Switches between NORMAL and REBUG mode
NORMAL mode which uses the DEBUG XMB is the default mode after installing Rebug.
REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.
XMB OPERATION MODE:
This option only works in REBUG mode and lets you select either the RETAIL or DEBUG XMB.
* DEBUG MENU TYPE:
Gives you the choice of the CEX QA (retail) or DEX (debug) Debug Settings menu.
* LV1 PATCHES
A collection of LV1 patches that can be used for better compatibility with some PS3 tools. Any combination of these patches can be applied before booting OtherOS.
* SWAP LV2 KERNEL:
Swaps between CEX and DEX LV2 Kernel. This option will only work if your Target ID is set to DEX
* REWRITE TARGET ID IN FLASH:
This option requires you have a valid NOR/NAND dump named correctly on dev_usb000. Use EXPORT FLASH TO FILE function to dump your NOR/NAND to dev_usb000 and then use c2d.exe to convert your dump to DEX.
Rename your original CEX dump to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or CEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Rename your converted DEX dump to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN (16mb) or DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN (239mb or 256mb)
Once you have prepared your NOR/NAND dumps place them on a USB device and connect it to dev_usb000.
Now that you have your valid dumps named properly and connected to dev_usb000 it is a simple as selecting the option and following the onscreen prompts. Takes less than 10secs once you have your dumps prepared.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* TOGGLE QA:
Enable/Disable QA flag. Enable for easy downgrade and other extra features on all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW.
* TOGGLE RECOVERY MODE:
Enable/Disable Recover Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Recovery Mode.
* TOGGLE PRODUCT MODE:
Enable/Disable Product Mode flag. When enabled your PS3 will reboot into Factory Service Mode. This option is only available for 3.55 CFW for safety reasons.
* LOAD LV2 KERNEL:
Load lv2_kernel.self.[KERNEL_NAME] from USB or /dev_hdd0.
* BACKUP/RESTORE XREGISTRY:
Backup or Restore the PS3 system settings from USB.
* RESIZE VFLASH/NAND REGIONS:
Resize VFLASH/NAND Region 5 to allow install of OtherOS.
* INSTALL PETITBOOT:
Install Petitboot to VFLASH/NAND Region 5 from USB.
* SET GAMEOS BOOT FLAG:
Sets the GameOS boot flag. Use this if your PS3 is having trouble booting PS2 titles after running OtherOS or is accidently sending you back to OtherOS when trying to enter recovery mode.
* CREATE PACKAGES FOLDER ON PS3:
Create /dev_hdd0/packages folder or your PS3 to be used with Package Manager.
* EXPORT HYPERVISOR LV1 MEMORY:
Save LV1 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT GAMEOS LV2 MEMORY:
Save LV2 memory to dev_usb000 or dev_usb006 or dev_hdd0 if usb is not found.
* EXPORT FLASH TO FILE:
Backup your current NOR/NAND to file on dev_usb000. Takes about 45secs for NAND
* CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ID:
Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory. Choose from Use EID0 or Use EID5. EID5 will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode.
* OTHER TOOLBOX FEATURES:
L3 changes clock/temperature display
L2+R2 enable screensaver
START+R2 take a raw rgb screenshot
Remote-play via PSP/PSVITA
Auto-turn-off if idle for 1 hour
Telnet to PS3 ip at port: 8080
FTP access with writable dev_flash mounted as dev_rebug
(port: 21, user: anonymous, password: (anything))
QA is supported in all REBUG REX EDITIONS but at this point in time we are unable to set the QA Token from GameOS on 3.55+ firmware.
It is good practice to enable QA in 3.55 before updating to any CFW not just REBUG.
OtherOS++ is supported by all REBUG REX EDITIONS and will detect your existing OtherOS HDD partition.
However none of the REBUG REX EDITIONS have emer_init.self patched (create smaller GameOS partition). We are working on a solution to this from GameOS.
In the meantime if you do want to create an OtherOS partition you have two options:
1: Use a 3.55 firmware that already has emer_init.self patched to the size you want.
2: Patch REBUG 3.55.3 REX EDITION in PS3MFW Builder
If you choose option 2 we highly recommend that you ONLY patch emer_init.self. Also the resulting PUP will only be able to be installed on 3.55 firmware as the spkg_hdr will be mismatched.
One final thing to note about OtherOS on 4.21.1 is that it function is slightly reduced at the moment due to the fact that we are not able to map memory like in 3.55 and below. The affected modules are ps3ram and ps3sbmmio.
Hopefully this proble
*(UPDATE 6-13-2015) Gamesonic Manager V3.69.1 | Gamesonic Manager V3.66 | RetroArch Installer for Gamesonic V1.1*
Yet another fork of Iris Manager from the developer Orion.
Thank you: Estwald, Vittorio, Joonie, Deank, Habib, Rancid-0.
*(UPDATE 3-31-2015) DARKNET 4.76*
*(UPDATE 6-14-2015) HABIB 4.75 V1.00 Starbucks*
Habib 4.75 v1.00 Starbucks
*(UPDATE 4-3-2015) REBUG 4.76*
*7 LAST MONTH OLD CFW & SPOOF*
HABIB & DARKNET 4.66 SPOOFER
Habib 4.70 v1.00