Notifications
Clear all

Yo, Sup Everyone?

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Caboose)

Hey, what's up, Many know me as "CabooseSayzWTF" You can call me Caboose or CabooseSayzWTF either or, anyways hello, I am a xbox modder, currently on the works of portal 2 iso mods (:! Anywho, you might know me from thedonbro's shoutout previously...
I Have a youtube channel, if that's something you would want to check out, CabooseSayzWTF™ - YouTube

Just wanted to step in and introduce myself, i'm 19 a modder and a gamer/ unlike most modders I actually do play legit most of my time. Depending on the game that is 😉

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
(@Brad P)

Yo welcome to Rival Gamer. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Being a modder is great 🙂 maybe you could help drive in more members and help the community build up and grow

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Welcome Caboose! Hope you can help bring up the modding scene here at Rival Gamer!

(@DeFalt)

Welcome man!
glad to have you here! 😀

(@TheDonBro)

Hey, what's up, Many know me as "CabooseSayzWTF" You can call me Caboose or CabooseSayzWTF either or, anyways hello, I am a xbox modder, currently on the works of portal 2 iso mods :)! Anywho, you might know me from thedonbro's shoutout previously...
I Have a youtube channel, if that's something you would want to check out, CabooseSayzWTF™ - YouTube

Just wanted to step in and introduce myself, i'm 19 a modder and a gamer/ unlike most modders I actually do play legit most of my time. Depending on the game that is 😉

Who's this kid 😉 Hahaha, yo brother! Thanks for signing up to Rival Gamer man. May I call you WTFSayzCaboose? Lol.

Page 1 / 2