Notifications
Clear all

Writers

Page 2 / 3

Nekrotic
Topic starter
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

Writers have come and gone on here.Won't be surprised to see a willingly one to stay.

I think with a good leader and great writers, it could stick. But realistically, the forum doesn't have a huge active userbase.

Nekrotic
Topic starter
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

I would be interested in the World News position but leadership isn't really my thing.

Whilst this is just a suggestion, if it gains traction, and gets approval from management, I will definitely put you on the team in the beginning. We need some good members behind this, like yourself.
As for the leader, that will most likely be decided a bit after it starts, by the staff team.

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

I think with a good leader and great writers, it could stick. But realistically, the forum doesn't have a huge active userbase.

Agreed.To start of though we need a leader.

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

The key to that is to have a base active user base. The key to that is to have an event like the one now for the one month premium. As long as you guys keep something rolling in that direction you should be able to get quite a larger base to stick.

But on top of that you need to reward the people that do stay so they don't feel left out like a new user, or it will result in hardcore multi-accounters which leads to trolling, flaming, and many other negative stigmas on forums like these.

Nekrotic
Topic starter
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

The key to that is to have a base active user base. The key to that is to have an event like the one now for the one month premium. As long as you guys keep something rolling in that direction you should be able to get quite a larger base to stick.

Well as suggested in another thread, we may be looking at a social media Manager which will help with advertisements. I am open to suggestions about ways to boost activity 🙂 (please create another thread through 😛 )

Page 2 / 3