Notifications
Clear all

What's your most memorable moment?

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Well since the set back deleted my post I have to re-create it. What's y'all's most memorable day? One that you'll never forget. Mine so far would have to be the day that a friend and I got drunk and had a big dip in and we thought it would be a good idea to hop on the ATV and go to the lake that's on the land. So we did that and cracked a few more beers and we saw a canoe and thought it would be fun. So we pushed the canoe down and got the oar's and everything was going good and we were having a blast. We drunk a few more beers and decided to go back to land. The canoe was too hard to pull up the slope so I decided to put a rope around the back cage that's on the ATV and I started it and started backing up, turned it off, and hopped off to go tie the rope to the canoe. My friend shouted to look behind me so I did and the ATV was coming down so I didn't think about hoping on but instead tried holding it in place. Which worked for a good 10 seconds until I slipped on some mud. So I rolled over so the ATV wouldn't run me over and it went into the lake. The back side was about 6-7 inches deep (maybe more) and the front was barely on land. We tried pulling it and when that didn't work I got in my boxers and hopped in the water and started pushing. I told my friend to lift the front while I lift the back so we got it on land just a little bit more until my friend hopped on to try to drive it out which made it sink again. He ended up going to the back of the ATV and pushed up while I pushed up and pulled the front of the ATV and as soon as the back tires got on the land I hopped on and drove it up. Yes, we forgot the canoe so we eventually had to hold it above our heads and walk up the steep hill. It was so funny after we got it out and that's something I'll always remember.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Cracking story.

I will never forget this moment in my life, and I've learnt a valuable lesson. Not only was it emotional, it was scary for my friends and family.

It was the 29th December 2014, a friend was having an early New Years party, I was at my best friends during the day, we had a few pre-drinks before hand and whilst we got ready. During the pre-drink session, we had a few shots and a few Budweisers. So before we arrived at the party, we was, I'd say tipsy. I took a 24 crate of Budweiser to the party, and to compliment it, I took a bottle of 38% Ouso. However, they was prepared at this party, around 100 shot glasses laid out, beer pong set up in the back room, huge DJ speakers thanks to her brother, it was insane. I was planning for this to be a messy night. I don't remember exactly how much I drank, but it was a lot. I normally handle beer well, get home and manage to be fine the next day. But this was another tale. The last point at the party I remember was sitting down on the couch talking to friends and doing shots as we got them brought to us. After this, it went wrong. The next thing I remember from this night was me waking up in a jail cell...

When the morning came and I was sobered up, I was told by the police sergeant where they had found me and what state I was in. Here is what I was told, not in exact words but similar;

"We was called because you had refused paramedics to access you, after being found, passed out in the street by a pedestrian."
"You was screaming and shouting at us, to take you home, however you was telling us a wide range of different names, addresses and phone numbers. You also attempted to assualt an officer. We had no other option but to arrest you for being drunk and disorderly."

Not long after this, my parents arrived to pick me up. I remember the cell door opening, my mum stood there, hand on her heart, tears streaming down her face, bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep. My dad stood there, hands by his side, shaking his head, look at the floor. I walked over, slowly realizing my night was out of hand... My mum hit me in my chest, grabbed me and begged me never to get in that state again. My dad stared at me as I held her back, and said "Do you know how long me, your brother, your friends spent searching for you?" and also, "You was found in -4 degree's, with nothing but a shirt and jeans. You're lucky to be alive."

I was then told what my punishment would be for being arrested. I was giving a triage. Which was basically community service.

I'll never forget this day, mainly because how badly it hurt my mum. Plus the fact I have a scar from the hand cuffs.
I've learnt never to drink that Ouso shit ever again, I normally only drinking Budweiser, no vodka shit. It seems Vodka doesn't have a good effect on me.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Cracking story.

I will never forget this moment in my life, and I've learnt a valuable lesson. Not only was it emotional, it was scary for my friends and family.

It was the 29th December 2014, a friend was having an early New Years party, I was at my best friends during the day, we had a few pre-drinks before hand and whilst we got ready. During the pre-drink session, we had a few shots and a few Budweisers. So before we arrived at the party, we was, I'd say tipsy. I took a 24 crate of Budweiser to the party, and to compliment it, I took a bottle of 38% Ouso. However, they was prepared at this party, around 100 shot glasses laid out, beer pong set up in the back room, huge DJ speakers thanks to her brother, it was insane. I was planning for this to be a messy night. I don't remember exactly how much I drank, but it was a lot. I normally handle beer well, get home and manage to be fine the next day. But this was another tale. The last point at the party I remember was sitting down on the couch talking to friends and doing shots as we got them brought to us. After this, it went wrong. The next thing I remember from this night was me waking up in a jail cell...

When the morning came and I was sobered up, I was told by the police sergeant where they had found me and what state I was in. Here is what I was told, not in exact words but similar;

"We was called because you had refused paramedics to access you, after being found, passed out in the street by a pedestrian."
"You was screaming and shouting at us, to take you home, however you was telling us a wide range of different names, addresses and phone numbers. We had no other option but to arrest you for being drunk and disorderly."

Not long after this, my parents arrived to pick me up. I remember the cell door opening, my mum stood there, hand on her heart, tears streaming down her face, bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep. My dad stood there, hands by his side, shaking his head, look at the floor. I walked over, slowly realizing my night was out of hand... My mum hit me in my chest, grabbed me and begged me never to get in that state again. My dad stared at me as I held her back, and said "Do you know how long me, your brother, your friends spent searching for you?" and also, "You was found in -4 degree's, with nothing but a shirt and jeans. You're lucky to be alive."

I was then told what my punishment would be for being arrested. I was giving a triage. Which was basically community service.

I'll never forget this day, mainly because how badly it hurt my mum. Plus the fact I have a scar from the hand cuffs.
I've learnt never to drink that Ouso * ever again, I normally only drinking Budweiser, no vodka *. It seems Vodka doesn't have a good effect on me.

Wow man, I hope to never wake up to that. Tomorrow i'm definitely going to take it easy.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Wow man, I hope to never wake up to that. Tomorrow i'm definitely going to take it easy.

I hope so man, it was a horrible experience. I was lucky I guess. Everytime I've drunk since, I've been careful.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Well since the set back deleted my post I have to re-create it. What's y'all's most memorable day? One that you'll never forget. Mine so far would have to be the day that a friend and I got drunk and had a big dip in and we thought it would be a good idea to hop on the ATV and go to the lake that's on the land. So we did that and cracked a few more beers and we saw a canoe and thought it would be fun. So we pushed the canoe down and got the oar's and everything was going good and we were having a blast. We drunk a few more beers and decided to go back to land. The canoe was too hard to pull up the slope so I decided to put a rope around the back cage that's on the ATV and I started it and started backing up, turned it off, and hopped off to go tie the rope to the canoe. My friend shouted to look behind me so I did and the ATV was coming down so I didn't think about hoping on but instead tried holding it in place. Which worked for a good 10 seconds until I slipped on some mud. So I rolled over so the ATV wouldn't run me over and it went into the lake. The back side was about 6-7 inches deep (maybe more) and the front was barely on land. We tried pulling it and when that didn't work I got in my boxers and hopped in the water and started pushing. I told my friend to lift the front while I lift the back so we got it on land just a little bit more until my friend hopped on to try to drive it out which made it sink again. He ended up going to the back of the ATV and pushed up while I pushed up and pulled the front of the ATV and as soon as the back tires got on the land I hopped on and drove it up. Yes, we forgot the canoe so we eventually had to hold it above our heads and walk up the steep hill. It was so funny after we got it out and that's something I'll always remember.

I remember replying to your first thread when you posted this. I said I would come back and tell you when I can remember one! So its just came to me right now ahaha, I am watching tennis on TV! You'll see why I remembered below. I am going to write exactly what me and a few mates did back in the no care for the world, fun times of life, so you best have your reading goggles on 😉

When I was still in School, on weekends or holiday's me and my friends were really cool with the Caretaker of the School. He was such a chill guy and hated that we turned into a Private Funded Academy. So he used to unlock the outside sports room where all the equiptment was stored for goal posts, footballs, tennis nets, rackets, gym crash matts anything you could think of sport wise! So me and about 10 mates always used to go their a day after School finished, and jump in through the field beside it. We would all chip in together to get a fat bag of green, munchies and drinks and then just go mad when we got to the storage.

What we used to do was setup all the things we was going to use first before anything (f**k doing it blazed). Once we did, we would go in the storage and make a compfy area, everyone would get in, we shut the doors and rolled a doobie each to start with, get us nice and mellow, also creating a small hotbox room whilst we did it. Then we would chill for abit and chat shit, you know how it is hahaha... Then go outside and fuck about with all the equiptment we setup previously. There was a little building beside the storage where we would put 2 crash matts on top of each-other, then one each side for safety. The building was about 15 ft high from the ground, then we'd just jump off the roof and flip into the matts is was such a laugh, all being high etc! We would all get rackets and have a huge game of tennis, do mini tournaments see who could be "the best" ahaha. It was all so fun. We never told anyone else either, just a select few of us knew about it, wich made it so much cooler, of course, nobody wants to go back to School on the holiday's so nobody ever found out.

I am actually smiling right now thinking and remembering about this from back in the day, it was sooo much fun. Miss those days so much, sucks how much shit changes when you and all your mates grow up and move on with life and shit... 🙁

Page 1 / 2