Notifications
Clear all

What's up guys!

Page 2 / 3

Topic starter
(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

I tried before but my service was being used and I was being treated poorly so I canceled the service.

(@Beardyman)
New RivalGamer

I tried before but my service was being used and I was being treated poorly so I canceled the service.

What do you mean by being used? That doesn't mean to say the same will happen here. I think you should consider it - you already have a vouch from me.

Topic starter
(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

Uhm people were taking signatures that weren't made for them for free and claiming they made them. So I would be forced to post the original PSD's from Photoshop and shit and basically show my effects and style and then everyone started using my methods... Basically stole from me which lead to more stealing from me.

(@Skrtt)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer! Loving your GFX.

(@Beardyman)
New RivalGamer

Uhm people were taking signatures that weren't made for them for free and claiming they made them. So I would be forced to post the original PSD's from Photoshop and **** and basically show my effects and style and then everyone started using my methods... Basically stole from me which lead to more stealing from me.

Ah man, that's pretty sh*t.

Hopefully here that won't be the situation, that's if you ever decide to open up a service here Rival Gamer.

Page 2 / 3