whats up everyone t...

Notifications
Clear all

whats up everyone this is a very nice website

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@big_bossman420)
Active RivalGamer

this web site seems more friendly then ngu im kind of new to the whole modding thing but am willing to learn and pay attention

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello big_bossman420, welcome to Gamerz and hope you enjoy your stay here.

BiGhostLeecher
(@BiGhostLeecher)
Active RivalGamer

this web site seems more friendly then ngu im kind of new to the whole modding thing but am willing to learn and pay attention

Hello and welcome here , i'm new too , seems like a lot of people are disapointed by ngu , there's still good people and some good staff but too many people who think they are above god , it's still a good site btw 🙂

this one seems to be good , i liked what i see for the moment 🙂

Peace

Topic starter
(@big_bossman420)
Active RivalGamer

yeah I like ngu and everything but some people on there are very rude I was in the shout box and asked if there was a bypass out and they started snapping about it so I said sorry and came here seems to be nicer people that wanna help others learn more I received a welcome message when I signed up here from the founder and I thought that was cool

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

yeah I like ngu and everything but some people on there are very rude I was in the shout box and asked if there was a bypass out and they started snapping about it so I said sorry and came here seems to be nicer people that wanna help others learn more I received a welcome message when I signed up here from the founder and I thought that was cool

If you didn't realize, that its a auto-message? =D. Either way, the founder is a cool person. He'll reply within a second and shit. Hope the forums leads somewhere clean.

Page 1 / 3